Match Thread: Lincoln City v Burton Albion | Page 5 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Burton Albion

Just switched the audio on and I've got Klopp talking!!!!!!!!!!
I know they fill time with music and PL stuff but I wish they would find alternatives. I'm happy for score updates from other leagues during breaks in play and for a full reading of the results at 5pm (or 5:05 pm as it is these days) but I don't want my Imps experience diluting beyond that, ta very much.

I'm glad that MA has stuck with Howarth to give him a reasonable run in the side. On the slightly negative side, I wonder it is to increase his profile ahead of a possible step out to a L2 loan spell?

Have just come online, having been thrashed at Lincoln Monopoly by Mrs S - I never got over her buying Lincoln City FC

I suppose along with many on here, Lincoln v Burton was the last Imps match I was at - family weekend/attendance for a big birthday. Burton are now notionally a weaker team, but still won't be an easy match. But I predict Imps to win

Just discovered a school boy error. Went to the fridge and hadn't replenished last night.

Emergency freezer job, hopefully I don't get engrossed in the game and follow the initial error up with another one.