Match Thread: Lincoln City v Burton Albion | Page 3 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Lincoln City v Burton Albion

Not much to look forward too these days, so grateful for IFollow.

How things have changed, I remember my dad sending me Echo's out in the 80's. Then listening to the BBC World Service for match updates, which never came as only the big clubs would get a mention.

Not much to look forward too these days, so grateful for IFollow.

How things have changed, I remember my dad sending me Echo's out in the 80's. Then listening to the BBC World Service for match updates, which never came as only the big clubs would get a mention.

Oh the old days of the world service for score lines, if you was lucky you had BFB S as well. Although, being on shift on match days was helpful being in the R Sigs and getting the UK to send unofficial 'chat' over the rear link with live scores. Sometimes could be helpful in winning bets against any resident Inf Bn.

Hi guys - what’s the weather like over there?
Hope everyone had a good Christmas under the circumstances?
Useless piece of information - Christmas Eve (39 degs) and Christmas Day (41 degs) Perth was the hottest place on the planet, according to the BBC World weather reports... and it bloody felt like it. After 15 years I still can’t get used to hot weather at Christmas 🥲

Useless piece of information - Christmas Eve (39 degs) and Christmas Day (41 degs) Perth was the hottest place on the planet, according to the BBC World weather reports... and it bloody felt like it. After 15 years I still can’t get used to hot weather at Christmas 🥲

Had white Christmas in Salford, well a bit of snow came down yesterday afternoon.

Afternoon to all. Hope everyone had a peaceful and enjoyable day yesterday. Looking forward to this one which won't be as straightforward as some might think but another early goal like last week would be very welcome.
I see that half the scheduled fixtures in our division have been Covid'd. A chance to widen the gap hopefully

The absence of Sam Hughes is interesting.

With him in the side this season, Burton have conceded 20 goals in 14 games.

Without him, they have conceded 29 goals in 11 games.

Not all down to him of course, but possibly significant.
He was one i was desperate for us to go after when he was at Chester, looked a cracking prospect

We had snow Xmas eve and it persisted nicely through Xmas day. A "mild" 8C and windy today, so it has melted away.

Overcast and around 8 degrees in gods city

Tough one this, our home form has faltered a bit recently. We need the first goal as usual.

Hope football doesn't get suspended after our home game against Burton - again.