Match Thread; Fulham Vs Forest, sponsored by £100m in Premier League money | Page 12 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Fulham Vs Forest, sponsored by £100m in Premier League money

Christ, the most unexpected of wins away at arguably the best team in the league and some are still finding reason to moan. Lighten up and just enjoy it you miserable fuckers!

Oh come on, for fuck sake.

That Fulham side was totally gutted in the close season; they lost 15 players, most of whom were out of contract.

Who do they replace those players with?

A load of foreigners who no one has heard of - Cavaleiro, Knockaert, Arter and Reid.

Its not like they have anything like a settled side like we do; after all we only shipped out 16 players and replaced them with house hold names like Semedo, Sow, Silva, Samba and Ribeiro.

And to top it all off we find out this morning that Grabban can be a killer; what the fuck are we doing employing these people, has the Club no morals whatsoever?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/lewis-grabban-can-a-killer-3250432

That Marinakis is on borrowed time as far as I am concerned; anymore publicity stunts like setting up refugee shelters in Piraeus or help out Nottinghamshire Schools with coaching and I'm done.

Just watched on ifollow and we weren't time wasting anywhere near the stuff I've seen here from visiting teams.

Jenkinson 'injury' looked a bit like a tactic to break the game up, but that apart I saw nothing which crossed the line into outright gamesmanship.

There was no time wasting in the good old days.

Can you remember the time wasting when David Platt was manager, or when Kinnear or Megson was manager or the three years in Division 1?

No, because there wasnt any time wasting.

And the fact that we never seemed to have possession of the ball in those days has got nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Time wasting is a Marinakis invention; look what happened when Warburton was manager; endless passing across the back four until one of the defenders gave the ball away and the opposition scored; the away games were no better - who employed Warburton; Marinakis did.

There was no time wasting in the good old days.

Can you remember the time wasting when David Platt was manager, or when Kinnear or Megson was manager or the three years in Division 1?

No, because there wasnt any time wasting.

And the fact that we never seemed to have possession of the ball in those days has got nothing to do with it whatsoever.

Time wasting is a Marinakis invention; look what happened when Warburton was manager; endless passing across the back four until one of the defenders gave the ball away and the opposition scored; the away games were no better - who employed Warburton; Marinakis did.
We wasted more time under Warburton than under any other manager.

Most of it while we were losing

Oh come on, for fuck sake.

That Fulham side was totally gutted in the close season; they lost 15 players, most of whom were out of contract.

Who do they replace those players with?

A load of foreigners who no one has heard of - Cavaleiro, Knockaert, Arter and Reid.

Its not like they have anything like a settled side like we do; after all we only shipped out 16 players and replaced them with house hold names like Semedo, Sow, Silva, Samba and Ribeiro.

And to top it all off we find out this morning that Grabban can be a killer; what the fuck are we doing employing these people, has the Club no morals whatsoever?

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/lewis-grabban-can-a-killer-3250432

That Marinakis is on borrowed time as far as I am concerned; anymore publicity stunts like setting up refugee shelters in Piraeus or help out Nottinghamshire Schools with coaching and I'm done.

In that first paragraph you just highlight your ignorance and prove what I originally thought, which was you had missed my original point all together. I never said we should beat Charlton because their team was gutted. On the contrary, I always hold that the home team is favourite.
Other posters claimed that we were playing poorly because of all our new players, new manager etc. The only point I was making, was that the same applied to a Charlton side, similarly gutted. At no point did I ever say we should beat them.
On the Charlton thread you made disgraceful comments about me, which I answered, however you have yet had the decency to reply. Which, when you are wrong, I've noticed you tend to do.
I thought you were a more mature poster than that. Seems I was wrong.

In that first paragraph you just highlight your ignorance and prove what I originally thought, which was you had missed my original point all together. I never said we should beat Charlton because their team was gutted. On the contrary, I always hold that the home team is favourite.
Other posters claimed that we were playing poorly because of all our new players, new manager etc. The only point I was making, was that the same applied to a Charlton side, similarly gutted. At no point did I ever say we should beat them.
On the Charlton thread you made disgraceful comments about me, which I answered, however you have yet had the decency to reply. Which, when you are wrong, I've noticed you tend to do.

In fairness, when you have a team that has only recently been put together what you are most likely to see is inconsistency

That is exactly what we saw from both sides on wednesday

In fairness, when you have a team that has only recently been put together what you are most likely to see is inconsistency

That is exactly what we saw from both sides on wednesday

That was my point Pope. We could hardly use it as an excuse, when Charlton were similarly affected. In fact, half the teams in the division are in the same boat.
Mao decided to jump up and down on it, apparently deciding I was saying we should be beating them because of it, when I was saying nothing of the sought.
When I tried to explain, he decided to slander me and call names.

You can dress it up how you like, the fact is you chose to repeat something as fact, without bothering to check first, and it turned out to be totally incorrect.

You can be as negative as you like, that is your prerogative; try basing your negativity on facts in future not a pack of lies.

You can dress it up how you like, the fact is you chose to repeat something as fact, without bothering to check first, and it turned out to be totally incorrect.

You can be as negative as you like, that is your prerogative; try basing your negativity on facts in future not a pack of lies.

Fact: Pound for pound there's more sugar in a lemon than a strawberry. Look it up when you get home