Match Thread; Fulham Vs Forest, sponsored by £100m in Premier League money | Page 13 | Vital Football

Match Thread; Fulham Vs Forest, sponsored by £100m in Premier League money

You can dress it up how you like, the fact is you chose to repeat something as fact, without bothering to check first, and it turned out to be totally incorrect.

You can be as negative as you like, that is your prerogative; try basing your negativity on facts in future not a pack of lies.

Hardy's always posted football, never name calls or gets drawn into childish squabbles. Lack of respect Mao in my opinion.

Hardy's always posted football, never name calls or gets drawn into childish squabbles. Lack of respect Mao in my opinion.

Well I find repeating lies quite disrespectful.

Are you condoning that kind of carry on?

Is he completely incapable of putting the Club down without resorting to embellishment and untruths?

It was offside.

A Fulham fan said so it must be true

That was the most mardy comment I've ever read.

All eleven Forest players combine to create a perfect goal, and all the poster could come up with was a plainly bogus claim of offside. Hilarious.

Well I find repeating lies quite disrespectful.

Are you condoning that kind of carry on?

Is he completely incapable of putting the Club down without resorting to embellishment and untruths?

I'll try one last time, what lie are you banging on about? Here are the facts:

I repeated what the sky pundit reported, during the game, which was that Charlton lost 14 players over the summer. That was all.

You then confirmed that it was actually 17! So even worse. How is that lying? And what purpose did it serve?

I tried to explain what the conversation was about that you jumped into. I never got personal. You responded with a load of abuse for some reason.

I wasnt lying, all I was pointing out was that many teams had had a lot of changes over the summer, including Charlton

The facts are, you misunderstood the topic, you dont like me being negative, so you put the boot in and are now trying to cover up by calling me a liar. I haven't lied at all, and I dont deserve the shit you through my way, which was totally unwarranted.

In that first paragraph you just highlight your ignorance and prove what I originally thought, which was you had missed my original point all together. I never said we should beat Charlton because their team was gutted. On the contrary, I always hold that the home team is favourite.
Other posters claimed that we were playing poorly because of all our new players, new manager etc. The only point I was making, was that the same applied to a Charlton side, similarly gutted. At no point did I ever say we should beat them.
On the Charlton thread you made disgraceful comments about me, which I answered, however you have yet had the decency to reply. Which, when you are wrong, I've noticed you tend to do.
I thought you were a more mature poster than that. Seems I was wrong.

How could you possibly have thought he was a mature poster? The man is a bully

I'll try one last time, what lie are you banging on about? Here are the facts:

I repeated what the sky pundit reported, during the game, which was that Charlton lost 14 players over the summer. That was all.

You then confirmed that it was actually 17! So even worse. How is that lying? And what purpose did it serve?

I tried to explain what the conversation was about that you jumped into. I never got personal. You responded with a load of abuse for some reason.

I wasnt lying, all I was pointing out was that many teams had had a lot of changes over the summer, including Charlton

The facts are, you misunderstood the topic, you dont like me being negative, so you put the boot in and are now trying to cover up by calling me a liar. I haven't lied at all, and I dont deserve the shit you through my way, which was totally unwarranted.

Jesus fucking christ!

I am not interested in you or your lies, and I care even less about your negativity.

Now stop following me about.

Clear off

Go away

...."through my way" for fuck sake; how old is this clown?