Match Thread Forest v Stoke City. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread Forest v Stoke City.

Yes! Come on Knockaert, you owe us 45 minutes of what you should have been doing all along.

Id argue it isnt the squad per se, I mean we do have enough players in that squad to be doing far better and that has to come down to the manager
I agree paz, I meant team.Our lack of any intent and desire is painful to watch.I reckon a few of them need to play in front of a crowd to perform better.We seem to have suffered more than most by the lack of crowds...that is what I am telling myself anyway!

I agree paz, I meant team.Our lack of any intent and desire is painful to watch.I reckon a few of them need to play in front of a crowd to perform better.We seem to have suffered more than most by the lack of crowds...that is what I am telling myself anyway!
well, maybe it shows which clubs have the managers that are the most and least capable of actually motivating, so we are getting a true reflection of them this year

whats gonna happen with Colback do you think? I thought we might have en him in it lately but no.
Krov, in hindsite has been a bit pretty but done fook all really.

As someone said earlier, no players that can beat players, no pace and power. Not sure we need more Krov types, I know its old hat but Carvs wouldnt have done any less would he

It's about now CH needs to make a change, we've gone back to the first half performance. Get Mighten on for Cafu and put Krov in the middle.

Hughtonss been on about ending the season well and going into next season confident. How many games does it take to achieve those feelings? 2?
Hmm, what if we don't achieve that? Does that mean we will go into next season like this one? Lose the first 4 games and need to shore up the defence?
:)