Match Thread Forest v Stoke City. | Vital Football

Match Thread Forest v Stoke City.

Old Red Fart

Vital Champions League
It's just coming up to 10 PM here and I haven't had dinner yet. After a long day enjoying myself I clocked on here just to read the match thread. What a lazy lot you are, nothing. Can't expect Pope to spend all of his time doing the hard yards, many of you blokes have knowledge that's worth listening to why not make the time and plunge in, it doesn't hurt. I'm not the only expat on here and I'm prepared to bet that many supporters read this thread and rely on it for decent information which they cannot get elsewhere.
Once again Stoke is another place which has never appealed to me and still doesn't even though I couldn't tell you why. The one thing that I do know is that the Stoke football side is a fraction better than us although the way that we're playing just about any team could beat us. Easily.
I've given up trying to forecast a result in any of our games in this last few weeks, CH has his work cut out trying to make a proper side out of this lot, I just hope he gets a chance next season with a few players of his own choice.
Over to you fellows who know what you're talking about.

My uncle lived in Burslem which was a complete shithole. Even in the 80s it looked like world war 2 had just ended.

1-1 today.

Interesting line up. Yates the no. 10 With krov and Freeman either side.

Well we wont be quick but maybe some more guile on the wings can bring some joy

good to see ribz back, zzzz for the forwards tho.. commentator just commented how blacket is out cos he didnt play well yet others like Freeman are still bloody in.. farcical

Interesting line up. Yates the no. 10 With krov and Freeman either side.

Well we wont be quick but maybe some more guile on the wings can bring some joy
yates or cafu cant hit a barn door from 3 yards to be fair tho and freeman cant find his feet never mind kick the ball

yates going for most back passes in a half, long high balls into Freeman, krov on the left wing, grabban lost. Must be working great in training this stuff