Match Thread Forest v Stoke City. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Match Thread Forest v Stoke City.

one of our worst managers ever on current stats. I know folk all say let him have his own players but we can say that about the majority of our previous managers. Ironically the lack of fans has been so good for him, can you imagine everyone sitting through these turgid home performances all season?

That's what happens when you actually cross with a bit of quality when you have the chance, rather than waiting till you are blocked or passing backwards or launching a cross into the stratosphere

And still, our defenders went in slow motion. As that ball came in I was saying to myself "no, there is no way you can possibly let that Stoke player get ahead of you.... ****s"

i agree the defending has gone downhill a bit lately but it seems inevitable to me that they lose the faith in anything happening in front of them and kinda lose that focus and interest, just as we are as fans right? Every game just feels pointless, absolutely no progress all season, we can't keep pretending otherwise. At least 3 of these players should not be starting, they have shown nothing all year

I absolutely fucking hate this forest team, probably more than any other forest team of failures I have ever seen.

They don't look even remotely like a championship side and have probably looked that way for about 60% of the season.

Does the club really want me to pay £400 for a season ticket I might not be able to use to see more of this utter shit?

And there goes Derby scoring.

Every Saturday is just wank

We are about as creative as a potato, all so slow and obvious, no one makes runs into space no one can beat a man. Missing Ameobi he at least makes something happen.
Id say potatoes are far more creative, they come up with chips, hash browns, tortillas, all manner of creative ideas