Match Thread: Barnsley v Lincoln City | Page 15 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Barnsley v Lincoln City

You can now nominate your Man of The Match on the link provided below!

You can now Rate The Ref on the link provided below!

Did you go today or watch the match on iFollow? What 3 things did you learn from the match? Details on how you can get involved with that feature can be found on the link provided below!

Its been many years since a LCFC performance had me jumping off my ex-pat couch three times in a game. Thank god I wasn't in my usual pub watching on my ipad - this old man would have been kicked out.

The best all-round performance I have seen in a long long time. Moylan, House and (at last) Mandroiu were all superb, backed up by the best defence we have had at the club for many years.

Without seeing the match (yet), it struck me how refreshing it was to hear us having so much success via the central players for a change. We have been reliant on the wing backs for much of our attacking threat during this run, so it was fantastic to hear they were more in a supporting role to the main show today.

I will have a full look at the game tomorrow but the 2 minute highlights are up on Sky (I'm sure someone with better abilities that me will be able to link it shortly). There are some really good goals on there for us today. Might sound a little churlish but their sole goal looks a bit dubious both from an offside perspective (their striker who initially misses) and the challenge on Lasse to get the ball back.
Loved the running with the ball by the players in those brief highlights

I will have a full look at the game tomorrow but the 2 minute highlights are up on Sky (I'm sure someone with better abilities that me will be able to link it shortly). There are some really good goals on there for us today. Might sound a little churlish but their sole goal looks a bit dubious both from an offside perspective (their striker who initially misses) and the challenge on Lasse to get the ball back.
Loved the running with the ball by the players in those brief highlights
The highlights will be embedded here once they appear on YouTube: