Mancienne | Page 3 | Vital Football

Mancienne

I have to agree with FF59 that your response to this is deeply disappointing.

Apollyon's comment in context was absolutely appalling and miles out of order. It was in no way a proportionate response to FF59's (admittedly unnecessary, but still not personal to anyone) post.

Instead of calling out Apollyon you effectively brush an horrible personal comment aside and stand with the bully. This is not the first time by any means that comments that are absolutely miles past the line have gone with virtually no response.

The consequence is that there is no line on this forum and the rules are a nonsense. You want us to self moderate: fine. But if you aren't willing to do anything when people go beyond the acceptable and even back the perpetrators then you'll end up with a forum that deserves its criticism.

Unbelievable. Mind you Popey, we know you always battle for the greater good and forum harmony don't we? Youre like vitals answer to Ban Ki Moon

You were out of order. From a nothing comment by FF59 about banter rubbish that is really old now to you going for the jugular with the most hurtful thing you could possibly say about him.

Given your reaction to another poster's comments about you and particularly your family (which I also thought were appalling) I was surprised that you went that personal.

It was out of order. Have the good grace to admit it.

Oh do fuck off

Hes constantly banging on about the forum being shit because of people posting the same old shit.

Bringing my daughter into it as a comparison to me taking the piss out Jamie Oliver is a bit rich. Anyway, ive got toodles to pip so I will bid you good whack

Really? Is this really happening?

Some people love to continually dish it out but hate getting a bit back.

If you slag me off, i'm going to come back at you. If youre going to talk football, i'll debate with you.

I also didnt know you could get a blue badge for a speech impediment but I will look into it for my verbal dyspraxia (woe is me)

If you think the only disabilities are those that merit a blue badge, then maybe you have a disability of a different kind. #noshame. And where did I slag you off personally ?

Oh do fuck off

Hes constantly banging on about the forum being shit because of people posting the same old shit.

Bringing my daughter into it as a comparison to me taking the piss out Jamie Oliver is a bit rich. Anyway, ive got toodles to pip so I will bid you good whack

It is shit when you and your bunch post the same boring lines over and over again for years. He had your number on that one.

I'm not bringing your daughter into it, just saying that both comments were totally unacceptable- although it seems that apparently one wasn't because you were the one making it.

Grow a pair and hold your fucking hands up to this one

You post the same old boring shit day in day out Pope. You continually seek out a row with someone. Ill grow a pair when you can handle them you muppet

If you think the only disabilities are those that merit a blue badge, then maybe you have a disability of a different kind. #noshame. And where did I slag you off personally ?

Well I assumed "me and my clique" were the targets of your tedious digs are they not?

its growing this clique. People seeing toodles for what they are, the life blood of this forum.

:utv:

You post the same old boring shit day in day out Pope. You continually seek out a row with someone. Ill grow a pair when you can handle them you muppet

I'm not seeking out a row with you. I'm just calling out something that was blatently wrong. Stop acting like the big man and hold your hands up for going too far. I thought better of you at least.

And maybe learn a few new lines while you're at it

Yay another poster who often posts the same stuff calling others boring for doing the same :eek:

Same stuff? Really?

What same stuff have I posted this weekend?

Have I been calm but nervous?

Have I whacked pips?

Have I discussed strips of land?

Or revolving pitches?

Have I referred to someone has a little tinker?

Have I talked about the old girl being on lockdown?

Have I advised someone to post like this more often?

Have I missed any of the classic lines there?

Anyway, the answer is no- I've just talked about relevant football topics; without feeling the need to take the piss out of a poster's private disabilities and then pretend that's ok

You think its unfunny, I think its funny. I think your posts calling for Ben Osborn to be sold for 5m because he can fulfill too many roles and new players might mean he doesnt start every game, is wrong, very wrong. I think you collecting programmes is weird, but im not going to bang on about it. I also dont bang on about Ingy not having gravy or curry sauce with his chips.

Hold on, wait a minute I do

Oh so is your argument purely based on posts from this weekend? Apologies, I didn't know that so I won't bring up your constant squabbling with CP.

And in CPs defence (which kills me) he does tend to instigate, but dont worry about that. Its ok to disrupt every thread as long as we dont mention your lazy eye or Woanz bulimia

And in CPs defence (which kills me) he does tend to instigate, but dont worry about that. Its ok to disrupt every thread as long as we dont mention your lazy eye or Woanz bulimia

I don’t have bulimia it’s just you make me physically sick & you & your clique are slowly killing this forum.

Same stuff? Really?

What same stuff have I posted this weekend?

Have I been calm but nervous?

Have I whacked pips?

Have I discussed strips of land?

Or revolving pitches?

Have I referred to someone has a little tinker?

Have I talked about the old girl being on lockdown?

Have I advised someone to post like this more often?

Have I missed any of the classic lines there?

Anyway, the answer is no- I've just talked about relevant football topics; without feeling the need to take the piss out of a poster's private disabilities and then pretend that's ok

This +1

Shit wrong account.

Oh so is your argument purely based on posts from this weekend? Apologies, I didn't know that so I won't bring up your constant squabbling with CP.

Oh dear.

I have a few arguements here and there with CP (none this week at all that I can remember).

Now you have pointed that out to me presumably that gives me carte blanche to say the most inappropriate, outrageous and bang out of order thing I can possibly think of in retaliation.

That about right?

Personal attacks on somebody's disabilities is not ok.

Taking the piss out of someone for their disabilities is not ok.

Do you seriously as a grown man need this explaining to you?

Oh dear.

I have a few arguements here and there with CP (none this week at all that I can remember).

Now you have pointed that out to me presumably that gives me carte blanche to say the most inappropriate, outrageous and bang out of order thing I can possibly think of in retaliation.

That about right?

Oh so now we're talking about this past week and not just this weekend. Can we decide on a timeframe so we can compare like-for-like, please?

Also don't really get your point; I mentioned your squabbling with CP which means you can make outrageous comments? Where's the logic in that?