Mancienne | Page 5 | Vital Football

Mancienne

Who has a disability Pope? FF59? I met him once there was nothing that suggested he was disabled to me, he did spit on me when he spoke though.

Now kindly do one

Move on - back to Forest & football - just about to sample another ice cold San Miguel - then, I will have to turn my attention to a nice Rioja.

Personal attacks on somebody's disabilities is not ok.

Taking the piss out of someone for their disabilities is not ok.

Do you seriously as a grown man need this explaining to you?

I have already agreed with a similar comment - but, find hypocrisy - (NOT AIMED AT YOU) even worse.

Many types of disability, some visible some not - I try to be fair to all - this is a football forum - I find this staggering that has warranted such a response, when there has been so much worse.

Having to deal with this, during my family time.... not something I.m happy about & desperately trying to avoid a San Miguel fuelled resdponse!

I have to agree with FF59 that your response to this is deeply disappointing.

Apollyon's comment in context was absolutely appalling and miles out of order. It was in no way a proportionate response to FF59's (admittedly unnecessary, but still not personal to anyone) post.

Instead of calling out Apollyon you effectively brush an horrible personal comment aside and stand with the bully. This is not the first time by any means that comments that are absolutely miles past the line have gone with virtually no response.

The consequence is that there is no line on this forum and the rules are a nonsense. You want us to self moderate: fine. But if you aren't willing to do anything when people go beyond the acceptable and even back the perpetrators then you'll end up with a forum that deserves its criticism.

I could mention a few of your own posts, that I would actually describe as disgusting - and those of others, but I don't. I save all threads that you lot think are deleted - some truly terrible comments, that would suitably ashame you all and certainly do cross the line!!!

As I said - "people in glass houses should not throw stones!!"

You know that I responded to you and FF59 this morning and 'warned' the offending poster. What else do you want me to do?

What else do you think I can do? Banning is futile, due to the ability to reincarnate, I just hope that adults actually behsve as they should - sadly, that isn't the case - as you & others are fully aware.

Ordinarily, I do not entertain drama queens and if you feel that I have not dealt with this appropriately - contact The Fear!

Don't jump on the bandwaggon or seek to score points - I have done as much as I can - if you want to post elsewhere - then do so, it will not hurt me!

Have a good evening - and just for the record, I probably should have left this until tomorrow - certainly with regard to the OKD household - who are not happy!

Hope I don't have to post again over yet another playground issue that adults should resolve between themselves.

Time to switch to the sangria okd? I think it's room temp now.. The pool looks inviting too?

I'll get my coat...

Rioja.... couple of glasses - then,

Possibly a 'port & brandy'... 'Remy VSOP & some nice Vintage Tawny Port!'.

Fortunately, first meeting tomorrow is at 11 am (last is at 6pm - but, got to enjoy a fantastic sunny June evening!!).

Rioja.... couple of glasses - then,

Possibly a 'port & brandy'... 'Remy VSOP & some nice Vintage Tawny Port!'.

Fortunately, first meeting tomorrow is at 11 am (last is at 6pm - but, got to enjoy a fantastic sunny June evening!!).

Tawny? Thats old lady territory. Horses neck should be with a ruby and only drank when youre poorly

Probably more a subject for the AOB at the MMM but if it’s true & the Jock has decided that this forum is too small & league 1 standard at best then that should reduce down the level of alerts by about 250%. I hope wherever he is, is as welcoming as he & his mates are to starving refugees.

Still can’t see beyond Leffe to be fair. Especially when properly cold. Brought a litre pint glass (if that makes sense) & been enjoying those.

Not that I'm telling you to as I like debating with you, but you have said this a couple of times now.

Perhaps time to shit or get off the pot?

If Dan has opened a new forum it will be exactly the same as last time. Lots of comments about 'all the best posters moving there' (very much a matter of opinion) and about it being a 'haven of reasoned debate'- which is code for a forum in which everyone is of the same opinion.

It will soon become as lively as the Sahara desert.

They originally set their old place up as a schism forum over the Fawaz debate. The pro Fawazers all went over there in exasperation at the Fawaz skeptics.

I'm sure not one will admit it but they were on the wrong side of history there.

I can't be arsed with all the stupid banter comments either, but at least on this forum people will disagree with you and there really isn't any point in debating unless people do that

Erm I was pro fookwas for a long while but was too lazy to post on more than one, kept finding my life got in the way!

Agree tho- can't have a debate if everyone agrees

Same stuff? Really?

What same stuff have I posted this weekend?

Have I been calm but nervous?

Have I whacked pips?

Have I discussed strips of land?

Or revolving pitches?

Have I referred to someone has a little tinker?

Have I talked about the old girl being on lockdown?

Have I advised someone to post like this more often?

Have I missed any of the classic lines there?

Anyway, the answer is no- I've just talked about relevant football topics; without feeling the need to take the piss out of a poster's private disabilities and then pretend that's ok

Surely this is your finest post!

Stick to the man!