Love Thy Neighbor. | Page 4 | Vital Football

Love Thy Neighbor.

We would have to win last 6 games, have always thought Fulham will go up and then anybody. Well done by the way, thoroughly deserved and never in doubt through the whole season.

We would have to win last 6 games, have always thought Fulham will go up and then anybody. Well done by the way, thoroughly deserved and never in doubt through the whole season.
Thanks PVB, GoodLuck tomorrow Wolves are on your side.We need you up with us.???.

Well done to the Wolves.

We have been given another lifeline but when have Aston Villa ever done things the easy way!.......Time will tell?

Got to laugh though at Warnock calling out Nuno as having " Lack of class" when he himself is one of the most classless blokes in football:lol:

Yes, well done Wolves, but what an end?!!! Two penalties missed? What was all that about......

So now it's down to us to take a little bit of an advantage out of last night.....gulp.

Well tonight was a helping hand from Wolverhampton Wanderers F.C.
We've done what you asked of us by beating Cardiff, now its over to you.????.

Dave, my whole family are /were Wolves fans brought up on Stan Cullis and Billy Wright. If my uncles were still with us they would be reminding me that Wolves are the "Champions of the World":wagging: Don't know about that but thanks for the helping hand and congratulations on an outstanding season.:clap: UTV:utv:

Dave, my whole family are /were Wolves fans brought up on Stan Cullis and Billy Wright. If my uncles were still with us they would be reminding me that Wolves are the "Champions of the World":wagging: Don't know about that but thanks for the helping hand and congratulations on an outstanding season.:clap: UTV:utv:
??? GoodLuck today.

Wolves deserve every bit of the success they’ve had this season. You can go on about agents and money and what not but rest assured if Bruce had had the chance of signing those Wolves players he wouldn’t have blinked. Fair play to them.

Just wondering lads how Nuno would do if he had been Villa manager & not Bruce.
I can guarantee you would be witnessing much better football than you are.
Watching Villa sums up Bruce, no plan B, some players look lethargic & dis-interested.
As I've said before Nuno has a tremendous work ethic & no stone is left unturned, also any player not performing is dropped without hesitation.
Nuno gives the players self belief & we at Wolves have witnessed nothing like it before.
Bruce has got to get more from your players, his subs are baffling sometimes.
Apoliges for poking my nose in.

Please beat Cardiff Tuesday.
Good Luck???

I would have to think we’d be in auto spots and he would have used our young players more.

O’Hare and Doyle-Hayes would improve this squad and a decent manager would have realised it.

I would have to think we’d be in auto spots and he would have used our young players more.

O’Hare and Doyle-Hayes would improve this squad and a decent manager would have realised it.
From experience ASPINALL your right.
Pullis, Warnock, & Bruce are anti- Football, Nuno has been quoted as saying he hates the anti-Football type philosophy by certain managers, think we can guess who he means.

Dave, are you concerned about Mendes' influence over your club?
Hi BodyButter, No mate what club in the World wouldn't want one of the most powerful agents in football to turn to.
We know alot has been made of Uncle Jorges influence on our signings, but lets not forget, John Ruddy(free), Ryan Bennett(free), Barry Douglas (£1m) also Nuno has improved existing players since he arrived i.e. Connor Coady who was not a regular in the team last year(Contender for player of the season this year).
Matt Docherty another Nuno has improved (Contender for player of the season)
Danny Bath, a much more assured defender now.
So its not all about Mendez signings.
Some of Mendez's signings aren't working out, Roderick Miranda defender (£2m) be surprised if he's kept on next season.
Leo Bonnitini, after a great start his goals have dried up(5m option to buy) wont be kept on me thinks.
So its not us just relying on uncle Jorge as you can see, some of our best players are not the big money signings.
Dont get me wrong it is great having Mendez to call on, & I'm sure Villa would love to have his contacts.???

He should stick an ‘S’ for super in front of his initials on this team wear so it reads SNES, regardless of money or the agent or anything else he’s done a great job!

The fact that he has come into the championship and yes with some very good players installed a system and mentality in the group that has been steadfast for the whole season, fuckin 1st class achievement and the usual suspects of Bruce, pulls, hughes, parade and so on can piss off. Don't forget all those foreign players adjusted immediately to England and our winter. Just remind me of how many journey men British players wolves have.
We have all the right people in place other than the manager.

The question is about as relevant as asking whether Pep would have done a better job than Bruce .
Because,Nuno is not our manager, never has been and most likely never will be. So can't really see the point in asking it.

Not having a pop either, just being honest.

Just remember this clown brought davies into the side because that useless bastrad one goal a year got injured. Davies did a brilliant job of helping us up the league then dumped.