Love Thy Neighbor. | Page 7 | Vital Football

Love Thy Neighbor.

Reminded me slightly of that cantona goal at Palace , he needed the extra touch too.
Technically Grealish goal was far superior as it was one touch and all foot / eye coordination.
Wolves I have lots of respect for this season and they should enjoy this time now as the move up will shock them to the core and it's no fun when you get spanked each week (on the pitch, not off it)

Dave I'm also going to call it now, you are borederline trolling on this site. Too many subtle digs.
Enjoy your time on a wolves site surely ?? You've been in here since we mullered you 4-1 , just get over that result please.

Reminded me slightly of that cantona goal at Palace , he needed the extra touch too.
Technically Grealish goal was far superior as it was one touch and all foot / eye coordination.
Wolves I have lots of respect for this season and they should enjoy this time now as the move up will shock them to the core and it's no fun when you get spanked each week (on the pitch, not off it)
Time will tell??

Ok time to say goodbye now, guess we'll agree to disagree on who's goal is best(Neves)?.
Thanks for the banter we've shared, no more posts from me understand this is a Villa site for Villa fans & I apologize for bring over excited tonight but please understand we can youch the Premiership tonight.
Good luck for the rest of the season be great if you make it with US.

We need to put the Midlands back on the map(Apart from blues & albion).
GODBLESS ALL. SEE YOU IN THE PREM.??.

League table never lies Dave, therefore promotion is thoroughly deserved. I'm sure we all will be hoping you win it at the Sty this weekend to piss them off .
As for 'see you in the prem'. Mmmm!?, we will get back to you on that. Laters.

Merged the three Villa/Wolves threads into one, no need to clutter things up.

They've pretty much run their course I would have thought.

Ok time to say goodbye now, guess we'll agree to disagree on who's goal is best(Neves)?.
Thanks for the banter we've shared, no more posts from me understand this is a Villa site for Villa fans & I apologize for bring over excited tonight but please understand we can youch the Premiership tonight.
Good luck for the rest of the season be great if you make it with US.

We need to put the Midlands back on the map(Apart from blues & albion).
GODBLESS ALL. SEE YOU IN THE PREM.??.

Should have left things like this Dave. You let yourself down on the thread relating to Grealish's goal. Shame:shake::utv: