Lampard honours his contract with the BEEB | Page 3 | Vital Football

Lampard honours his contract with the BEEB

Typical football message board response from someone who wants to kill off banter especially when it puts their club on the back foot. Never used to be this way .
Erm, by the very fact you are reply, this nullifies your argument that it is killing off banter, does it not? :tophat:

Banter? No, your observations are repetitively tedious, demonstrate no humour and frankly are a negative factor for the vulital community.

Try something original if you want to spark some witty interplay of minds

Perhaps we could start with the meaning of the word "vulital". That's a new one on me.

[QUOTE="RedBasie, post: 1451147, member: 4207"
Please don't report me I will not be able to sleep for worrying about it

Typical football message board response from someone who wants to kill off banter especially when it puts their club on the back foot. Never used to be this way .

Ah...okay...so you coming on another team’s message board and making what you regard as witty allegations is ‘banter’ but me replying and taking the p**s in response is ‘killing off banter’. Glad we’re all clear on that then...very balanced...and when did you ever put our club ‘on the back foot’?

Last edited:
Jeez, because Frank Lampard won't be there for pre-season to buy and prepare your side for the forthcoming season. He'll be in Russia commenting on the World Cup for the BBC.:help:

He is honouring a contract he signed with the BBC long before Rowett quit. That is a refreshing act in these times.

Ever heard of the telephone? email? Skype? Facetime?

He might be physically in Russia but he will be in contact with DCFC several times a day discussing buys, sales, loans both in and out, tactics pre season training schedules which probably already exist.

Is this lack of forethought by anybody related to the red half of Notinem the reason behind their serial failure to perform beyond September?

He is honouring a contract he signed with the BBC long before Rowett quit. That is a refreshing act in these times.

Ever heard of the telephone? email? Skype? Facetime?

He might be physically in Russia but he will be in contact with DCFC several times a day discussing buys, sales, loans both in and out, tactics pre season training schedules which probably already exist.

Is this lack of forethought by anybody related to the red half of Notinem the reason behind their serial failure to perform beyond September?

I'd love to be at one of your training sessions conducted by electronic means in Moscow. Would every player have to be wired up for each practice of a set piece. Let's hope the Wi Fi in his Moscow accommodation is up to standard and he can recognise his players from distance.

Although MA is right in pointing out the virtue. of honouring a contract t he has as new one now for what he hopes is a long new career and it would be a plus mark for him with fans if he said sorry BBC but I'm giving Derby 100% now.

Although MA is right in pointing out the virtue. of honouring a contract t he has as new one now for what he hopes is a long new career and it would be a plus mark for him with fans if he said sorry BBC but I'm giving Derby 100% now.

A manager's spell at Derby is normally a short one, so he's probably reckoning on a compensation cheque than back to the BBC.

Cuts both ways though doesn't it, he is an honourable man to keep the Beebs contractual agreement. So he should honour the contract he has just signed with the Rams.

As this is the close season and most players are either on the beach or at the World cup, there isn't a great deal going on at the moment but with modern technology deals can be conducted practically anywhere on the planet and at any time, so again I don't see any problem with him not being at the club for a couple of weeks.

Cuts both ways though doesn't it, he is an honourable man to keep the Beebs contractual agreement. So he should honour the contract he has just signed with the Rams.

As this is the close season and most players are either on the beach or at the World cup, there isn't a great deal going on at the moment but with modern technology deals can be conducted practically anywhere on the planet and at any time, so again I don't see any problem with him not being at the club for a couple of weeks.

It'll be more than a couple of weeks. England might not qualify for the final stages but surely Frank Lampard will be there to part with his views on Finals day.

That would ok if he had managed us last season but I would prefer him to be looking at the team and getting to know players in the summer especially the under 23 squad who he will not know though Jody may have seen them in action

Lampard isn't daft, and neither is Morris and Morris. All the preparation will have started already. This isn't the 1700's.... it's 2018.

Lampard isn't daft, and neither is Morris and Morris. All the preparation will have started already. This isn't the 1700's.... it's 2018.

Where's the evidence ? And if Morris Major isn't daft, why has he signed so many short term managers and spent so much money on players who bottle it late season? Preseason starts on July 1st and not after the completion of the World Cup. Forest are well prepared for this and are at this moment finalising deals on three more players giving them time for a good preseason.

I'd love to be at one of your training sessions conducted by electronic means in Moscow. Would every player have to be wired up for each practice of a set piece. Let's hope the Wi Fi in his Moscow accommodation is up to standard and he can recognise his players from distance.

Who mentioned training sessions? I didn't. If he does, as he is likely to, miss any training sessions, he won't be conducting them online. He will have agreed the planning and purpose with the other qualified coaches at the club and they will take the session. All sessions are filmed. It is very likely that Lamps will view the footage............

Who mentioned training sessions? I didn't. If he does, as he is likely to, miss any training sessions, he won't be conducting them online. He will have agreed the planning and purpose with the other qualified coaches at the club and they will take the session. All sessions are filmed. It is very likely that Lamps will view the footage............

Will those qualified coaches be wheeling and dealing and building a squad during his period of absence?

Will those qualified coaches be wheeling and dealing and building a squad during his period of absence?

Begging your pardon but do you really not understand what people write/type or are you simply being awkward for awkward's sake? Most of the wheeling and dealing is done over the phone, especially in the initial stages. He can talk real time with players, managers, agents, chairmen etc etc etc whether he is in Derby or in Volgograd. Either via the phone of Skype/facetime. He does not need to be in the office to wheel and deal.

Imagine the kudos when talking to player X over Skype..... Sorry I can't be there in person but I had signed a contract with the BBC which I am honouring.

The player will think "hey, here's a guy I can trust".

Begging your pardon but do you really not understand what people write/type or are you simply being awkward for awkward's sake? Most of the wheeling and dealing is done over the phone, especially in the initial stages. He can talk real time with players, managers, agents, chairmen etc etc etc whether he is in Derby or in Volgograd. Either via the phone of Skype/facetime. He does not need to be in the office to wheel and deal.

Imagine the kudos when talking to player X over Skype..... Sorry I can't be there in person but I had signed a contract with the BBC which I am honouring.

The player will think "hey, here's a guy I can trust".

Rubbish, here's a guy who's more concerned with his bank account than concentrating fully on a new job which might not last very long anyway.

It'll be more than a couple of weeks. England might not qualify for the final stages but surely Frank Lampard will be there to part with his views on Finals day.
Think his contract is just for Englands first two games if I recall correctly.

Latest Rams News