Lampard honours his contract with the BEEB | Page 2 | Vital Football

Lampard honours his contract with the BEEB

i would have said 17m was OK 3 months ago, but BJ has revived a flagging career of late, so 20m would do for me

Obviously not, but you are missing the point I a trying to make. Firstly Morris will be looking and assessing the players, not buying and selling. That will come later on in July and early August when Frank has also had a chance to look the squad over.

Not buying or selling until July or August. Surely that's the time his chosen team should putting in a good preseason and not those who dropped from out of an automatic promotion position and just scraped into a playoff position.

There is a rumour around, nothing more, that Rowett is looking to take Johnson, Vydra and Davies to ‘Pottytown’. The same source suggests he also wanted Carson but he wants to stay at PP.
May or may not be true but I hope we’d be asking a minimum of £17m for the three of them.

RA Hope this isn't the same source who said Dean Smith would be our next manager Incidentally he was never even interviewed Pity would have been good for us ?

Not buying or selling until July or August. Surely that's the time his chosen team should putting in a good preseason and not those who dropped from out of an automatic promotion position and just scraped into a playoff position.
And that we will be doing Sir, as we have just appointed Jody Morris as number two to Lampard, his friend and former colleague at Chelsea.............Bring it on!:wahey::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Now if you could get him a visa, Bloomer, we can have Abramovic buy the club off Morris snr, and Forest would not be seen for dust

RA Hope this isn't the same source who said Dean Smith would be our next manager Incidentally he was never even interviewed Pity would have been good for us ?

Wasn’t me that suggested that mista. I only ever said he’d supposedly spoken to Morris but do confess to saying Lampard, Jody Morris and Joe Jordan. 2/3 ain’t bad but it is only of the ‘friend of a friend’ variety...no itk claims. He’s been right about Jerome, Lampard and Morris so far...as for the rest...who knows? Guessing is half the fun at this time of year anyway...bit like painless bets.

And that we will be doing Sir, as we have just appointed Jody Morris as number two to Lampard, his friend and former colleague at Chelsea.............Bring it on!:wahey::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

So it will be him and not Frank Lampard who formulates your new side and gets them into shape for the new season. Derby will be playing catch up when the season starts and most likely won't.:shrug:

So it will be him and not Frank Lampard who formulates your new side and gets them into shape for the new season. Derby will be playing catch up when the season starts and most likely won't.:shrug:

Wow...we really do concern you don’t we? Funny, can’t think of anyone one on here who’ll have given Forest a second thought.

Basie, I am a little confused. How does appointing Jody as Frank's assistant manager equate to "it will be him and not Frank Lampard who formulates your new side and gets them into shape for the new season"?

For those who are posting about who we might buy or sell in August, it won't be many players as the transfer window closes on August the 2nd.

Basie, I am a little confused. How does appointing Jody as Frank's assistant manager equate to "it will be him and not Frank Lampard who formulates your new side and gets them into shape for the new season"?

For those who are posting about who we might buy or sell in August, it won't be many players as the transfer window closes on August the 2nd.

Jeez, because Frank Lampard won't be there for pre-season to buy and prepare your side for the forthcoming season. He'll be in Russia commenting on the World Cup for the BBC.:help:

Last edited:
Hmmm...P46 W15...worked well last time. :ooops:

P46 ? Remind Frank Lampard to fill in one of those for HMRC declaring either Derby County or the BBC to be his main job, or then again he might be of those sportsmen with one of those dodgy tax avoidance schemes that HMRC are clamping down on. If so Gary Lineker and he will be able to compare notes if they have a spare moment.Bday

P46 ? Remind Frank Lampard to fill in one of those for HMRC declaring either Derby County or the BBC to be his main job, or then again he might be of those sportsmen with one of those dodgy tax avoidance schemes that HMRC are clamping down on. If so Gary Lineker and he will be able to compare notes if they have a spare moment.Bday

I suspect your owner needs to be more fearful of the law than anyone at DCFC and people only tend to introduce irrelevancies into any argument when they’re losing.
Why the obsession with Derby? Worry about your own side...there’s so much more material there.

I suspect your owner needs to be more fearful of the law than anyone at DCFC and people only tend to introduce irrelevancies into any argument when they’re losing.
Why the obsession with Derby? Worry about your own side...there’s so much more material there.

Typical football message board response from someone who wants to kill off banter especially when it puts their club on the back foot. Never used to be this way .

Banter? No, your observations are repetitively tedious, demonstrate no humour and frankly are a negative factor for the vulital community.

Try something original if you want to spark some witty interplay of minds

Think you may find that Frank like so many more people will be on a retainer for the BBC, so therefore it isn't a permanent job. I would surmise that he is paying the correct tax as he doesn't fit the tax avoiders MO and I am sure he wouldn't want that to cloud the Rams, as it so obviously does with the dodgy character masquerading as Demis Rousos at the shitty ground.

Latest Rams News