Lampard honours his contract with the BEEB | Page 5 | Vital Football

Lampard honours his contract with the BEEB

Also Lampard has a huge property folio so he's hardly lean and hungry. Also wait and see who Karanka is signing in the next few days. This signing alone will change the football balance of power local

You don't need to sign anybody any good to beat Notts or Mansfield or do you

Last edited:
Some people have never enough, which is why he's taken the Derby job with a view to claiming an early compensation payment. Definitely as you say no real hungry incentive like some budding managers have.

another one who has to be careful what he says Glass houses and stones spring to mind

Can't understand why we need to rock a decent system though. Had we been relegated out of the Premier League 2 I could understand the clammer to get Lampard looking at the stiffs but we are doing ok, so a brief time to acclimatise for Lampard and Morris to get to know Moor Farm and the crew there has to be the way to go, surely?

Sorry Bloomer but I'm not sure what you are trying to say..as I read it do you mean ,don't promote any of our youngsters into the first team because they are doing well in Prem 2 but bring some in from Chelsea instead.

Also wait and see who Karanka is signing in the next few days. This signing alone will change the football balance of power locally.
I know Ronaldo and Bale want away but you'd have to sell your first team and the City ground if you want Vydra!

Sorry Bloomer but I'm not sure what you are trying to say..as I read it do you mean ,don't promote any of our youngsters into the first team because they are doing well in Prem 2 but bring some in from Chelsea instead.
No, I am saying Morris can do a decent job in bringing through our current crop of U23's and maybe introduce them into the 1st team squad and also blend in one or two from Chelsea making our side slightly younger and this may halt the Annual slide we seem to be suffering year on year. We have an ideal situation here with Morris, who has a good track record with the younger players and also a state of the art training facility and a decent crop of young players.

To me, it is a win-win situation with Morris's connections and influence and further connections of Lampard...

If you go on the premise of a 25 or thereabouts man squad I would expect to see Lowe, Bogle, Thomas, Guy and Vernam in there.

Rubbish, here's a guy who's more concerned with his bank account than concentrating fully on a new job which might not last very long anyway.

Apart from your own head, do you have a reliable and verifiable source for this?

No, I am saying Morris can do a decent job in bringing through our current crop of U23's and maybe introduce them into the 1st team squad and also blend in one or two from Chelsea making our side slightly younger and this may halt the Annual slide we seem to be suffering year on year. We have an ideal situation here with Morris, who has a good track record with the younger players and also a state of the art training facility and a decent crop of young players.

To me, it is a win-win situation with Morris's connections and influence and further connections of Lampard...

Doesn't sound like we need Lampard at all .why not just go with Morris and Wassell. Ok . Just thought it would e a good chance to show a statement of intent to fans that he wants to hit the ground running next season

Doesn't sound like we need Lampard at all .why not just go with Morris and Wassell. Ok . Just thought it would e a good chance to show a statement of intent to fans that he wants to hit the ground running next season

I think Frank has his head screwed on but we just need to give him space and time and hopefully it will all fall into place. The squad now just needs to relax and recharge the batteries before they know where or if they stand in Lampard's plans. I am sure Morris & Morris can handle any scouting missions if indeed anyone is playing at the moment and I am certain Morris will have a few of the Chelsea youngsters he will be asking about on loan. I am quite confident everything is not as black as some people will have you believe at the club.

I think Frank has his head screwed on but we just need to give him space and time and hopefully it will all fall into place. The squad now just needs to relax and recharge the batteries before they know where or if they stand in Lampard's plans. I am sure Morris & Morris can handle any scouting missions if indeed anyone is playing at the moment and I am certain Morris will have a few of the Chelsea youngsters he will be asking about on loan. I am quite confident everything is not as black as some people will have you believe at the club.

So when will they know that they are in Lampard's plans. After the season starts in August or maybe even in January? Hope the Wi Fi etc is good in his Russian hotel room.

There's two from Benifica who deals have been agreed having medicals next week. Which one are you referring to ?

So when will they know that they are in Lampard's plans. After the season starts in August or maybe even in January? Hope the Wi Fi etc is good in his Russian hotel room.

Don't think Lampard will be telling players about his plans until he's talked it over with you Basie You seem to know a lot more about Derby than Lampard does

Latest Rams News