Lampard honours his contract with the BEEB | Page 4 | Vital Football

Lampard honours his contract with the BEEB

Lampard isn't daft, and neither is Morris and Morris. All the preparation will have started already. This isn't the 1700's.... it's 2018.
Agreed and wit tinventio o tinternet and mobile telecommunication devise you are never out of touch nowadays. Had we been Florest it may have been an issue as they are still in the 1980's :thumbup:

That would ok if he had managed us last season but I would prefer him to be looking at the team and getting to know players in the summer especially the under 23 squad who he will not know though Jody may have seen them in action

Thought Wassell did a sterling job last season with the U23 squad, he is still at the club so can report in detail to Lampard and assist MORRIS who will know the younger teams in his job at Chelsea over the last two seasons..... I think we will already have a couple of the Chelsea youngsters in the bag for a season-long loan, so he just needs to move on some of the dross, which also applies to the senior team.

Rubbish, here's a guy who's more concerned with his bank account than concentrating fully on a new job which might not last very long anyway.

...and you base that on what?

‘Awkward for awkward’s sake’...’Amster...and increasingly bitter and twisted too...no doubt about it!

Never mind...given how wonderfully prepared Forest are said to be it’ll just be even sweeter when, yet again, we finish above them. :bounce:

Rubbish, here's a guy who's more concerned with his bank account than concentrating fully on a new job which might not last very long anyway.
Behave, as of yesterday Lampard's net worth is £41m, let alone his wife, who was earning £400 per minute on some of her TV work, so I don't think the incentive for him to do punditry work for the Beeb has anything to do with finance my friend.

...and you base that on what?

‘Awkward for awkward’s sake’...’Amster...and increasingly bitter and twisted too...no doubt about it!

Never mind...given how wonderfully prepared Forest are said to be it’ll just be even sweeter when, yet again, we finish above them. :bounce:

Increasingly bitter, more like increasingly optimistic. Sweeter is a word that you will have to dispense with. One signing already and three at the moment being finalised. It does look even more likely that Karanka will have his squad assembled before he goes on holiday.:utv::utv:

Behave, as of yesterday Lampard's net worth is £41m, let alone his wife, who was earning £400 per minute on some of her TV work, so I don't think the incentive for him to do punditry work for the Beeb has anything to do with finance my friend.

Some people have never enough, which is why he's taken the Derby job with a view to claiming an early compensation payment. Definitely as you say no real hungry incentive like some budding managers have.

Some people have never enough, which is why he's taken the Derby job with a view to claiming an early compensation payment. Definitely as you say no real hungry incentive like some budding managers have.

You really need to be careful Basie. Most on here know enough to take your observations with more than a ‘pinch of salt’, but that last comment contains what I would imagine is an extremely unwise allegation which you will be completely unable to substantiate.

same as Kranky didn't he make enough at Real Madrid still he will have another million to come by the end of October unless your owner can do a bit more bribing

Thought Wassell did a sterling job last season with the U23 squad, he is still at the club so can report in detail to Lampard and assist MORRIS who will know the younger teams in his job at Chelsea over the last two seasons..... I think we will already have a couple of the Chelsea youngsters in the bag for a season-long loan, so he just needs to move on some of the dross, which also applies to the senior team.[/QUOTE

Not sure Wassall did that much we had 13 out on loan at one time If you watch them it's Short and Delap who do the work on match days

Some people have never enough, which is why he's taken the Derby job with a view to claiming an early compensation payment. Definitely, as you say no real hungry incentive like some budding managers have.

You're clutching at straws now aren't you mate?

Why would he take his first steps in management if he wasn't fully committed and hungry to succeed as he did in his playing career? as we have just established money is not the incentive so what is? Maybe he just likes the attention, which may be why he insists on going to the World Cup with the BEEB.......................There you go all sorted, he is an attention seeker :eek::yes::yes::taz::party:

Wassell is in overall control of the Academy so I assumed most of the praise must go to him. Stopping in the Premiership League 2 for the third year in a row is something everyone involved must get praise for.

Another one who has to be careful what he says.:hmmm:
Indeed, I have said quite a few times on the forums that people are responsible for their own statements on here. Accusing someone of bribery is a libellous remark and could land whoever posted it in serious trouble.

Please watch what you write on here

A manager's spell at Derby is normally a short one, so he's probably reckoning on a compensation cheque than back to the BBC.
A managers job at Forest is even shorter especially Billy Liar ( no pun intended ) In sure Lampard doesn't need our money considering he's worth £45 mill and his wife ain't short of a few mill either Bet Kranky already spending his October pay off Make way for Brazil again that poor bloke has been your caretaker 8 times

You've got former Nottingham Forest midfielder Jermaine Jenas saying it is “such an exciting time” to be a Derby County player. Gary Birtles saying Forest should go for Vydra. Forest fans are peeved we've got the man. It must be awful having a low profile manager take over your club when your rivals have an "A" lister! It's looking to me that there are a few sour grapes out there in Nottingham!

Wassell is in overall control of the Academy so I assumed most of the praise must go to him. Stopping in the Premiership League 2 for the third year in a row is something everyone involved must get praise for.

And that's why Lampard should be looking at them himself to see if they can step up and not as you claim bringing in Chealsea youngsters while he is away

And that's why Lampard should be looking at them himself to see if they can step up and not as you claim bringing in Chealsea youngsters while he is away

Can't understand why we need to rock a decent system though. Had we been relegated out of the Premier League 2 I could understand the clammer to get Lampard looking at the stiffs but we are doing ok, so a brief time to acclimatise for Lampard and Morris to get to know Moor Farm and the crew there has to be the way to go, surely?

A managers job at Forest is even shorter especially Billy Liar ( no pun intended ) In sure Lampard doesn't need our money considering he's worth £45 mill and his wife ain't short of a few mill either Bet Kranky already spending his October pay off Make way for Brazil again that poor bloke has been your caretaker 8 times

Also Lampard has a huge property folio so he's hardly lean and hungry. Also wait and see who Karanka is signing in the next few days. This signing alone will change the football balance of power locally.

You've got former Nottingham Forest midfielder Jermaine Jenas saying it is “such an exciting time” to be a Derby County player. Gary Birtles saying Forest should go for Vydra. Forest fans are peeved we've got the man. It must be awful having a low profile manager take over your club when your rivals have an "A" lister! It's looking to me that there are a few sour grapes out there in Nottingham!

It looks like you will have to offload Vydra to comply with FFP. I think he will link up very well with our new exciting signing.

Can't understand why we need to rock a decent system though. Had we been relegated out of the Premier League 2 I could understand the clammer to get Lampard looking at the stiffs but we are doing ok, so a brief time to acclimatise for Lampard and Morris to get to know Moor Farm and the crew there has to be the way to go, surely?

You're doing Ok . Surely not. I would go for players that don't bottle it late season.

Latest Rams News