Korea | Page 4 | Vital Football

Korea

It's interesting that Human Rights seems to have no place in the talks, a pre-requisite of all previous attempts. The fact a murderer has been allowed into the United States to talk to Pompeo is rather worrying as well.

Oh well, as long as there is money to be made for US firms, who cares about such trivial matters?

Of course, there is going to be money made when they finally open up NK

Wow, I am surprised you took this long to bring it up

But according to you, nothing is going to happen and NK will not give up there Nukes

You can't have it both ways Sheath

Have I said that nothing was going to happen? Oh, no, I didn't. Another fake news story. Why do you feel the need to misrepresent what I say?

It would probably end up losing as much as most of his other hotels. Good job he's got those tax cuts to offset the losses.

Imaging the US Companies lining up to fleece NK.

One hotel is thriving mate, the new business plan of having a service that's secret is working wonders for him.

Yes, DC is doing well, where he breaks the emoluments clause every day.

Mar a Lago is losing money, which I don't understand. How bad a businessman do you have to be to double your prices and still make a loss?

I imagine the secret is in doubling your prices when you're already struggling to hit peak capacity!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...rth-koreans-have-45-years-preparation-n881596

"The scary thing is that the president may come out of the meeting thinking he's got a victory and not realizing that he has just fallen into all of North Korea's traps," said NBC News Korean affairs analyst Victor Cha, who led the Asia division of former President George W. Bush's National Security Council.

Would North Korea ever disclose all of its weapons, after cheating on past agreements with Presidents Clinton in 1994 and George W. Bush in 2002? And after spending tens of billions of dollars on weapons for so many decades, would North Korea trade them to get out from under economic sanctions?

Despite Trump's threat to revert to his policy of "maximum pressure," again tightening the economic noose around North Korea, it is unlikely that China and Russia would sign on to a new sanctions regime. And after exiting the Iran deal, and breaking with European allies on trade and tariffs, it is unclear how much global support the Trump White House would have in a multilateral negotiation for a global crackdown on Pyongyang.

Kim Jong Un may represent the so-called "hermit kingdom," but he is viewed by U.S. officials as a clever and well-prepared, indeed ruthless, adversary. He will be relying on much more than "attitude" as he gets ready to meet the American president.

And then given Iran, Paris - why would the EU or others now support him on such measures knowing tomorrow he can roll out of the other side of bed and contradict himself.

The meeting is getting shorter and shorter. They seem to think they can sort out one of the Worlds major conflicts in 7 hours.

It's just a joke.

Yay - they're going to sign an "unspecified" document. They spoke for 38 minutes, yet this document is going to be comprehensive, or so Donnie says. Given that every word that comes from his mouth is a lie, I'm not holding my breath.

North Korea have won this round, I think. Recognition on the World stage, at last.

Last edited:
My toaster just scared my youngest....I'll give it until I wake up but Doony T Big Mac Daddy will experience that and tweet storm the nation.