Jorge Grant & Adam Jackson Update | Page 3 | Vital Football

Jorge Grant & Adam Jackson Update

I thought players could only be either loaned or recalled during an open transfer window in the EFL? I know there are different rules for an emergency goalkeeper but that's about it isn't it? There may be something different re youth loans. Not sure.

To reiterate, the nine injured players are Callum Morton, Joe Walsh, Jorge Grant, Adam Jackson, Liam Bridcutt, Harry Anderson, Remy Howarth, Max Sanders and Theo Archibald (not match fit). That is close to being a pretty good League One side in itself.

Extra bad news, regarding Jackson getting injured as well.

Palmer
Poole, TJ, Montsma, Roughan
McGrandles, Edun
Scully , Johnson, Rodgers
Hopper

would probably be my eleven for tomorrow, I would bring Edun in to the left side of a holding middle two with McGrandles.

I don’t think he would be a massive lost to left back, as he he had a bad second half getting caught out of position on Saturday, even though I think he had shown improvement in recent weeks.

For me Jones constantly goes missing in matches as the game seems to pass him by, we need a couple of combative midfielders, who are regularly in the game.

Without wishing to tempt fate or probably to be more exact injury,McGrandles has been excellent in the games since his return.

Last edited:
Hopper has worn the armband this season, so has Montsma.
So maybe one of them captain for next set of games.

Really running short on players now.
Hmm.

I'd be warming up the groundskeepers at this rate

Depends how long they are all out of action for. If we can somehow maintain the gap for a few weeks, then having a well rested team coming back for the april games could work in our favour? Clutching at straws perhaps.

i think i would consider a more defensive formation for this to give the back 4 more protection. Less cavalier.

Extra bad news, regarding Jackson getting injured as well.

Palmer
Poole, TJ, Montsma, Roughan
McGrandles, Edun
Scully , Johnson, Rodgers
Hopper

would probably be my eleven for tomorrow, I would bring Edun in to the left side of a holding middle two with McGrandles.

I don’t think he would be a massive lost to left back, as he he had a bad second half getting caught out of position on Saturday, even though I think he had shown improvement in recent weeks.

For me Jones constantly goes missing in matches as the game seems to pass him by, we need a couple of combative midfielders, who are regularly in the game.

Without wishing to tempt fate or probably to be more exact injury,McGrandles has been excellent in the games since his return.

I like the look of that team and formation. It's backs to the wall. a few players with something to prove as well.

I thought players could only be either loaned or recalled during an open transfer window in the EFL? I know there are different rules for an emergency goalkeeper but that's about it isn't it? There may be something different re youth loans. Not sure.

I thought so too, but MA being unsure about the other loanee has made me doubt that a bit. If it's not possible there shouldn't be any uncertainty.

Perhaps MA could clear the office out to see if Holdsworth's black book is behind some cupboard in there.............that'll be full of unemployed players

Perhaps MA could clear the office out to see if Holdsworth's black book is behind some cupboard in there.............that'll be full of unemployed players

I think Skip offered his services earlier-that would probably be a better bet.

Just had a look and the bookies still think we’re ok
Fleetwood 4/1 for the win tomorrow
Imps second favs for the title/Promotion

Time for the youngsters to become men, no excuses: we are where we are. Require cohesion and teamwork to stay in the top two; McGrandles will presumably step up and lead by example.

Similar average age to a WW2 Lancaster crew, need to be able to rely on each other and think positively. There's no turning back.
The second world war has got feck all to with an EFL fixture in 2012.