Jorge Grant & Adam Jackson Update | Page 6 | Vital Football

Jorge Grant & Adam Jackson Update

Beginning to think we should try Tayo as holding midfielder. He does have all the attributes and we can still keep Conor further up the pitch to infllct damage on the Fleetwood back line. The only problem is who do we play at left back. Cohen has not been up to speed and Sean has not played a first team game for months. One of many conundrums for the big Apple to ponder.
Thats my school crest !!

Was in the postmatch interview he said the swelling is really coming down quicker than they expected and it doesn't seem as bad as first feared. Will find out after a scan on Thursday I think.

I had a weird one after a sunday league a couple of years ago and my foot swelled to twice the size with a massive golf ball sized swell on the meta. couldn't put any weight on it at all. nurse took one look and said broken. Anyway xray scan showed no break and a couple of weeks later I was running on it again. Swelling can be deceptive so i'm praying this is a similar case here!!

Good news on grant, although the less good news is the dates for the return of Anderson, bridcutt, and especially Walsh have slipped.

Good news on grant, although the less good news is the dates for the return of Anderson, bridcutt, and especially Walsh have slipped.

I can't see Walsh returning now until next season and not sure Bridcutt will play much of a part either – big opportunity coming for Sanders.

MA said the following during last night's interview with Hortin.
  • Grant - Going for a scan on Thursday because from a swelling point of view, you get the best results when there is less swelling. The swelling is coming down and starting to reduce quite drastically which is a good sign. Will have a lay off but hopefully not as long as we first thought.
  • Bridcutt - Still going to be a few weeks away.
  • Walsh - Longer. 5-6 weeks.
  • Anderson - Maybe a couple of weeks.
  • Howarth - Couple of weeks.
None of them are probably going to be available for Saturday & Tuesday.