Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 574 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I'm pretty liberal on the soap, but I intend to go back to the old school soap like Wrights and Imperial leather . as I'm becoming a bit anti shower gels

Shower Gels Out!

I had a word with Jeeves, asked him to put the coaltar soap on the list, he laughed and said, "Not for you Lord, they are for the working classes."

So that is why I don't know of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon all, first trip into the outside world after covid this morning.
Nothing has changed, fuel has gone up and people still drive like arseholes.

In other news its pissing down and Im waiting to put the felt on the new shed roof.

Woolies was the go to store in my youth. You could get virtually everything in there. Then some bright spark decided to devote most of the store to music tapes, cd's and pick n mix.

Woolies was the go to store in my youth. You could get virtually everything in there. Then some bright spark decided to devote most of the store to music tapes, cd's and pick n mix.

I could never really figure out what Wollies sold apart from a few books, confectionary and pick n mix. It never seemed to know what it wanted to be.

OK so nobody else wants to acknowledge you so I will.
Good afternoon Mike I hope you are well.
I cant comment on the satellite signal because my TV is turned off.

It was a bloody good downpour by us, I'm assuming you had similar. Road looked like a river and I timed my trip to the shop to perfection.

3 steps out the door it moved to the heaviest point of rain and stopped 5 mins after I got back in lol