Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 572 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Bin omnishambles today.

An e-mail was sent from the council yesterday saying they would collect the garden rubbish that wasn't collected last week due to all the binmen isolating.

So everyone in the close put all the bins out as they were going to collect plastics as well , then apparently they sent another e-mail this morning saying they weren't going to collect the garden stuff but all the other bins.

Very distressing and discombobulating indeed.

NURSE.

Currently 25 degrees here. Been for a pooch walk and splash down the river and a lovely pub lunch .
Why?
Because that's what one can do when they are off work until 9th of August. :tophat:.

(Yes I know @Villan57 you can do this sort of thing anytime no need to labour the point please)

I can't actually as our Lab has hip dysplasia and we don't walk her, she would probably swim though. She's off the road at the moment as she's scratched and chewed 3 heat spots, stupid mutt. Two bald hips and a bald neck barmy animal

Morning all,

This is interesting do you know you can order 1 bar of Wrights Coaltar soap from Amazon Prime for 60p delivered to your door the next day.

Morning all,

This is interesting do you know you can order 1 bar of Wrights Coaltar soap from Amazon Prime for 60p delivered to your door the next day.

I use Pears transparent soap. True story! Not heard of that Wrights one, hmmmm, really interesting.