Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 576 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I have been for a hair cut. I always feel good when its done and it always makes me look a fortnight younger.

Snap, I went for a walk and halfway to going nowhere in particular I decided to get my hair cut, so I walked to the barbers. He was on lunch break so I waited . Back he comes just as it started to spit with rain, lucky I thought.

Had my hair cut and by then the rain is bouncing off the pavement, I'll phone the
Mrs to pick me up, thinks I. No fecking signal then I remember O2 sent me a message last week saying they would be working on the mast. turns out to be today.

So I walked back soaked to the skin and she's out looking for me on my normal route around the cemetery, totally panicking I'd had an accident.

You couldn't make it up.
The last time I'm making spur of the moment decisions without telling someone

Who said that

200w.gif

A Russian invasion will begin on the 14th August in Preston. Its another cheap supermarket dubbed the Russian Lidl. A spokesman said they have no shelves, no service and no convenience, just cheap prices which they are saying are 30% cheaper than Lidl. If you are interested you can read the full story in The Mirror.