Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 573 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

I get precision engineering from my Mom, she used to cut the boiled ham on the deli counter in Woolies
Serious question. I know you take the piss on the odd occasion, but did Woolies really ever have a deli counter. Have I just learnt something?

Serious question. I know you take the piss on the odd occasion, but did Woolies really ever have a deli counter. Have I just learnt something?
Yep my Mom worked there when I was about 15 and she used to bring home Ham Corned beef and cream Cakes on a Saturday! That's why I know what Haslet is as I used to get that on my sandwiches when I started work.

Another true story I did a weeks work experience at Woolworths as a 15-year-old, I did 2 days bagging spuds in the stores upstairs before I thought feck this for a game of soldiers and walked out

Yep my Mom worked there when I was about 15 and she used to bring home Ham Corned beef and cream Cakes on a Saturday! That's why I know what Haslet is as I used to get that on my sandwiches when I started work.

Another true story I did a weeks work experience at Woolworths as a 15-year-old, I did 2 days bagging spuds in the stores upstairs before I thought feck this for a game of soldiers and walked out
Never knew that, live and learn mate.