Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 571 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Good afternoon to all, second day testing clear of covid.
The Isolation is a pisser but in reality I have a TV, Food, Garden and company so its not like Im spending time in jail or worse.

I know there are millions of people in this world would settle for what I have in Isolation, so I supposed Im isolated and blessed.

The Isolation is a pisser but in reality I have a TV, Food, Garden and company so its not like Im spending time in jail or worse.

I know there are millions of people in this world would settle for what I have in Isolation, so I supposed Im isolated and blessed.
You're very very lucky Col I know someone who had been isolating for 19 months and still can't risk catching a cold never mind Covid.

Spot on.

Friday evening I dropped junior 1 at his 6th form leaving prom. 2 hours before we found out that a 17 yr old local lad we know of had finally succumbed to the cancer he had been fighting since he was 14.

Sometimes we have to give ourselves a check and be thankful for what we have.