Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 463 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

If what I had is anything to go by BBJ, you'll feel miles better again when you wake up mate. Doesn't seem to last long at all if you are one of the unfortunate ones who has side effects.

Reactions: BBJ
Blah!
Both Mrs BBJ and I are quite groggy after our vaccine shots the other day. Add in that I'm recovering - at least I hope I am! - from a bout of shingles and I'm not exactly sparkling with enthusiasm and energy.
I wish I had 10% of Fear's fortitude.

My mum got hers in City West yesterday. She said it was rammers.

My mum got hers in City West yesterday. She said it was rammers.

The people next door also went to City West and were there about an hour and a half. It seems to have been a bit like the railway station scene in "Doctor Zhivago".
We got ours at the doctors' surgery and it was quite brisk there too although we were in and out within less than a half hour, allowing for the 15 minutes they make you wait after the injection.
Incidentally, as she went to City West, I am now deducing that your Mum is in her sixties.
Health report this morning - the after-effects of the injection seem to be mostly gone but those blasted shingles are still bothering me. I feel as though I'm wearing a particularly hairy shirt!