Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread | Page 464 | Vital Football

Jonah's Really REALLY Interesting Thread

Our cordless one is awful. Spends 90% of its life on charge then lasts for about 2 rooms before dying.

And as for the filter... Its crap. Wash it, dry it, put it back in... Don't work. It's so hit & miss.

Our cordless one is awful. Spends 90% of its life on charge then lasts for about 2 rooms before dying.

And as for the filter... Its crap. Wash it, dry it, put it back in... Don't work. It's so hit & miss.
I don't trust cordless, they totally over promise and under deliver.

For the first time in many years, I'd forgotten that today is St George's Day.
I've spent around a third of my adult life in "England's green and pleasant land".
My parents moved there (to Birmingham) when I was twelve and it was shortly after that my (almost) life-long support for Aston Villa began. (No glory hunter me!)
It's where we were married (London), where three of our children were born (Redditch) and where we spent a good chunk of the last decade carrying out volunteer service at the Preston Temple (which in a Ryanair kind of way is in Chorley).
We have so many precious memories but, more than that, we have more than a few much loved family members and some of our very best friends on the other side of the Irish Sea from us.
So - thank you all -and enjoy the rest of St George's Day.