January Signings | Page 19 | Vital Football

January Signings

So a few hours after the Scousers sign Ben Davies they sign young Turkish international Ozan Kabak.

Can't blame Davies for taking the opportunity, but if he gets as many games for them as Rickie Lambert did he'll be lucky.

When we looked completely hopeless......

Even if you told me now we would 100% be relegated I'd still be well in favour of spending something to try and at the very least be closer to 20 points than 10.

It could make a big difference for next season.

Finish this season somewhat positively and the club is in a much better position.
I agree Herby i would've liked someone in but it's looked unlikely for weeks hasn't it.UTMPB

WBA significantly strengthen this window while we do nothing. Wilder yet again is expected to perform the impossible. Must win tomorrow.

BONG !!! And not a sausage signed.

Glass half full this may mean JOC has progressed faster than expected and fans might be back for the trip to Sincil Bank next season, one to tick off the list.

WBA significantly strengthen this window while we do nothing. Wilder yet again is expected to perform the impossible. Must win tomorrow.
Not forced to work that’s half a team they’ve brought in could cause as much disruption as owt positive

Wise decision by the board not to throw money after bad. Should relegation happen, use those funds, if they are available, for next year. We already have a squad that should be more comfortable in the Championship anyway. Our season won't be defined by the lack of signings in January, that's down to the manager his staff and the players, there is still enough points to play for maybe they will now step up to the plate.

Lingard MOM last night, never a serious option, actually thought he wouldn't be match fit so fair play to the lad.
He is exactly the type of player we need in midfield but in the same situation and with finances as they are i would have probably taken the same decision as the board.

We are in a league where we are not competing on a level playing field wages wise. Its depressing.

We are in a league where we are not competing on a level playing field wages wise. Its depressing.

Aya, but I'm coming around to the idea that we are where we aren't wanted and if we go down we'll be OK. But, I'd hate to finish bottom. Image us next season with
fans backin g the Blades.