January Signings | Page 17 | Vital Football

January Signings

Last night should force the board to at least sanction one or two modest loan signings.

If we get within 6 or 7 points of safety non existent transfer activity would look totally ridiculous.

Fucking Bournemouth. Shit move. Nothing club and no guarantee of anything other than Championship football.

I wonder if that means Lerma might leave in this window. Not that we have any chance with him now.

I'm mostly disappointed losing out on Davies. That both him and Pearson didn't attract interest higher on the the football food chain than Celtic and Bournemouth is perhaps a true reflection of their ability - as well as them being part of a very middling Championship side.

Manchester United forward Jesse Lingard is in London completing his medical ahead of finalising his loan move to West Ham United.

It's looking like we are going with what we have.

West Brom have signed 6ft 4in striker Mbaye Diagne from Galatasaray on loan.He's scored 11 in 19 apps for them this season.Not really a surprise Big Sam signing a Big striker but it'll be dodgy when they have set pieces against us on Tuesday mi thinks.UTMPB

Linked with Marshall Munetsi from Reims.

CM who can play CB.

Loan to buy possible before deadline.

Derby main team interested it seems. Also linked with WBA earlier in window.

If we have rediscovered our mojo why would Wilder risk that by bringing in loans who might not buy into it, it's a no from me.
if they were to improve us ya wouldnt sign em?and surely wilder would be sure they would by into it. but to be honest we wouldnt get anyone decent to come to us now ,so a suppose its a none discussion

Spurs let us down bigtime tonight - pathetic display.
Our dreadful start to the season is going to cost us dear.