January 2020 Transfer target speculation and fantasies | Page 82 | Vital Football

January 2020 Transfer target speculation and fantasies

• Thread starter Deleted member 7310
  • Start date
Any 'inside' info on the Piatek guy Ex?. Or is he another Leandro Damaio?

I only know what my Polish friend said to me when the speculation started on him (I parahase) " he's a terrific finisher, but doesn't do much else, bit lazy but a very good targetman' he was at the game yesterday so discussed him a bit more, seemed to think he might struggle in the Prem as he has no great pace, but then many said that about Harry.

If he's right, then I can see why we'd take a strong hard look at him given our current circumstances and what Jose's preferred set up is.

Apart from that I've never seen him play so really have no idea if he's right or not.

Last edited:
It’s not but we have to be realistic.

We need 6/7 players and not all of them can be massive money signings.

This has the potential to be a smart move with a low risk

But we are pretty poor at scouting rough diamonds currently
I'm afraid it really is. We need to start somewhere & with the big money moves of the summer behind us i doubt we'll be seeing another anytime soon. Let's not forget we still have the likes of Kane. Lloris, Ndombele & Sissoko to return.

Rose will see his contract out with us. He has made that clear. He is a bitter man.

I wouldn't be surprised if he retired after either. He looked a mess against Liverpool.

All of his and his agents own making. I loved Rose at his best, but he's behaved like a spoilt brat and a fool ever since we stood by him during his long injury lay-off.

Afraid agents when they smell big money will manipulate, cheat, and do just about anything else to get a deal over the line, including making their client behave like a right *****!

If we could some how get Bruno, that would be a team changer

maybe we could use some of that Dybala money.

Seems to be cover for Sissoko and Ndombele but it could take him a while to get to that level. Versatile apparently. Can work from CM , Wing or even CF .

Fits perfectly into our transfer policies - will have equity even if it doesn't work out. Fingers crossed it does though.
Completely agree, defiantly competition for CM and his versatility will help.

Good we have him on loan as this lad has only played 23 time's in the first team in a league that is very poor. He is unable to get into the team this season hence why he is leaving. If Tanguy and Los are not up to standard how is this lad

Fits perfectly into our transfer policies - will have equity even if it doesn't work out. Fingers crossed it does though.
Completely agree, defiantly competition for CM and his versatility will help.

Here is my cynical and potential negative possible perspective.
He has fallen out with his manager.
He is unproven at top level.
Perhaps lightweight.
Not performed this season after a bad injury.

Lastly and un called for....he is from Portugal. As in Argentinian Foyth, Loco, Gazza and Pochettino Jnr and Lamela who got a new contract from an Argentinian. If Jose is taking Levy for a ride , he may want to feather some Portugese nests before he gets sacked . I know it's very negative and unfair.

Here is my cynical and potential negative possible perspective.
He has fallen out with his manager.
He is unproven at top level.
Perhaps lightweight.
Not performed this season after a bad injury.

Lastly and un called for....he is from Portugal. As in Argentinian Foyth, Loco, Gazza and Pochettino Jnr and Lamela who got a new contract from an Argentinian. If Jose is taking Levy for a ride , he may want to feather some Portugese nests before he gets sacked . I know it's very negative and unfair.
What with you and Jonesy the end of the world can’t come quick enough.