January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts | Page 48 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts

If it didn't happen, or if it didn't happen this week? There's a difference - Danny has commented on the present position, and the only relevant timescale is the end omonth.

Slocombe, Crookes and Luque are almost irrelevant as player losses - they were not in contention for a first team place anyway.
Well i think i said i would be amazed if it didnt happen ?? .
Danny made the comment before the 2 sending off at the weekend and Crookes recall leaving us short on numbets/ bench.

Is today the last day the loans can be recalled. If so presume we have Wharton, shay and mensah until the end of season unless they’ve been recalled and we haven’t been informed yet

The Bradford article also highlights they expect to hear about Surridge during the next few days. Oxford also mentioned. I know we’ve also been linked at some point.

Why would he want to go to those two who might be relegated at the end of the season, and we could well be promoted and passing them on the way up, they'll both probably hear from him to say he's coming to Sincil Bank instead.

I guess we're now out of the Mickey Mouse Cup we don't need players like Crookes to fill in.
With not paying Green for 4 weeks, Luque & Slcombe last week, in some small way we're saving on wage bill till we replace them

Mr Whiley dropped a hint today, maybe on loan with the potential for a permanent deal in the summer?