January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts | Page 46 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts

The same guy who reckons the players to the stags has said we have had a offer accepted on Ruben Reid

Can’t see it

After today's goal, the quality of which I've not seen from an Imp for many a year, I'm quite happy to help pay for Shay.

Can we do another Nathan?

It feels like Notts County’s plight will skew the market locally although they should be focused defensively really. Obviously Mansfield losing 2 on the bounce means they’ll throw another £500k at the ‘problem’.

It feels like Notts County’s plight will skew the market locally although they should be focused defensively really. Obviously Mansfield losing 2 on the bounce means they’ll throw another £500k at the ‘problem’.
Personally i dont think clownty will skew anything at the moment,however mansfield chuck so much money at things these days they definately could.

Anybody seen any links to anybody in the papers today? Mansfield fans have calmed down today re Grant signing(he went to watch there game yesterday?) and apparently he is off to a league1 club (Donny apparently).

Just noticed on facebook,that the result of the bradford paper ,the telegraph and argus that 55% of Bradford fans have voted not to recall Shay McCartan from his loan .Result was on 07/01/19!
I do hope we didnt influence the result too much????

Current squad (with contract date) after the departure of Adam Crookes:

Goalkeepers: 2
Grant Smith (June 2020)
Josh Vickers (June 2019)

Defenders: 7
Michael Bostwick (June 2020)
Neal Eardley (June 2020)
Harry Toffolo (June 2020)
James Wilson (June 2020)
Sam Habergham (June 2019)
Jason Shackell (June 2019)
Scott Wharton (on loan until the end of the season)

Midfielders / Wingers: 8
Lee Frecklington (June 2020)
Ellis Chapman (June 2020)
Tom Pett (June 2020)
Harry Anderson (June 2020)
Bruno Andrade (June 2020)
Michael O'Connor (June 2019 with option for further year)
Bernard Mensah (on loan until the end of the season)
Kellan Gordon (on loan until January 2019)

Strikers: 3
John Akinde (June 2021)
Matt Rhead (June 2019)
Shay McCartan (on loan until the end of the season with option to purchase)

Tom Shaw and Jamie McCombe are not included - unlikely to be used except in emergency. Jordan Adebayo-Smith not included because he is not currently on professional terms.

Total: 20
Signed: 16
On loan: 4