January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts | Page 42 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts

Or competition hopefully? (If he's any good of course)

Lack of rotation to me is D&N not trusting the other players so we could do with some depth and different tactical options.

On that, with no cups left we don’t have too much Saturday, Tuesday action although there is still a beast from the east threat lingering later this month I think. We do still have Exeter to arrange though.

Posh supporting mate (who has got all the other deals right) has just txt me saying we are signing Mark O;Hara tomorrow. Also, that he is woefully bad and not even the Cowleys could improve him.

Just had another text

"He shouldn't even be a pro footballer"

But in Danny we trust, so I told my mate exactly what I thought.

I'm guessing DC will have been watching him and done his homework. You get the feeling there is a player in there and if anyone can get the best out of him DC will.

Im not sure Evans / Raynor will have the nous for somebody that needs help and guidance and possibly an arm round him sometimes.In Dc/NC we trust 150%!

Let's hope so. Dundee didn't seem particularly sad to lose him either.

Apparently he was good in the early part of the season, bit like Peterborough themselves.
Evans is fine as a manager when things are going well but seems to struggle when things start to go wrong.
Might explain why O'Hara has dropped in form cos that pair of clowns can't coach and encourage.
Thursday is normally scarf day folks.