January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts | Page 43 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts

Wonder if they still thought he was crap when he was playing for Blackpool in the prem?
Have to agree with you about some of the Orient fans having had some of them spit at me as I left the ground after 1-1 draw there in 2002 but when we played them home about 18 months before had a great time playing pool with a group of them after the game in the social club, rough with the smooth I guess.

Indeed - why is there half dozen blokes in red shirts chasing me?

I have only been there once, it’s places that make you realise how nice other parts of the uk are!
I have been several times to Leyton Orient and always found it very welcoming ,the pub (?)just up the road and quite alot of wins.

Also consider the effect on negotiations if Danny was to say "we've got loads of money" in public.

But - we're out of the cups (the earliest we've been out under DC) so our prize money will be down on previous seasons. If Green was sold for £75k and indeed DC says we have nothing extra, that's not much to work with in a January transfer window.
Lets hope they dont see the recent £525 k(2 tranches)share sales.

I see Gary is flagging Jorge Grant as top of his list after recall from Luton.
Now that would be a statement of intent. Scored something like 19 in 56 for county and can play wide, attacking midfield or even off a striker. I would imagine League 1 would be his most likely destination however.

Indeed - why is there half dozen blokes in red shirts chasing me?

I have only been there once, it’s places that make you realise how nice other parts of the uk are!

It has changed quite a bit since the olympics...

dream v reality.
regular starter at the top of L1. more likely to be going up rather than down surely. stoke for instance?

It does seem unlikely. But remember, Michael Bostwick was Peterborough's player of the season and linked with a move to Blackburn before he came here, so you never know.

If I remember correctly, the Peterborough fans weren't overly complimentary towards Harry Anderson. That one turned out ok.
Indeed that’s what they thought....seem to think they thought his position was full back too

On stagsnet somebody quoting a forest friend as tyler walker is staying at least till the summer however Grant on loan is nearly done with a view to sign in the summer! How wealthy is Mr Radford is he in the UKs rich list,he seems to have deep pockets funding the club?