January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts | Page 40 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts

Depends on who put it there. Wikipedia is full of inaccurate, illiterate drivel. Perhaps it would be different if they had to show the identity of the 'writer'.
I will say on its behalf that there is an awful lot of decent free content on there to boot amongst the obvious rubbish

If it is Callum Cooke, Evans has quickly changed his mind about him: he only signed him five months ago.

By Evans' standards that almost makes him worthy of a long service commendation.

I assume whomever this is it is a permanent deal unless some of the loanees are off before Saturday

How about the ex cod - Dembélé?
Dembele has been one of their better players this season. Tremendous dribbler but can be naive defensively. Cooke has hardly featured at home, two or three subs appearances early on and then nothing. Seems to have a good pedigree, England U16 international.

My Posh season-ticket holding son-in-law assures me that the talk is about Callum Cooke formerly of Middlesbrough. Not getting much game time at London Road and, as often happens with Posh, they unload before the player's final season starts. I don't know when Cooke's contract ends, but assume it to be 2020.

My Tranmere supporting colleague seems to think that Norwood will be off this window and the Bank is the most likely destination. Price will be an issue though (he'll be eye-wateringly expensive) - depends on how much he wants to be in with a shout of promotion now Tranmere are stuttering a bit.
I'd be surprised TBH, but Danny is often one for surprises!

I think we need to remember DC signs the person before the player so no matter what other fans think, the chances are they will fit in or be able to adapt to our method and style of play.

This was what was posted on Wikipedia: "Cooke joined Lincoln city at the first possibility and said ‘I’m just looking forward to playing for a manger that doesn’t eat out of a trough and doesn’t pay me with brown envelopes‘."

Sh*tposting on Wikipedia. How funny.

Hi Graeme

Wikipedia has been altered back to show he's still a Peterborough player no mention of Lincoln now.