January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts | Page 44 | Vital Football

January 2019 Transfer Window Rumours/Thoughts

How years have they been back in the league? 6 or 7?
They must have spent millions trying to get into league one!

On stagsnet somebody quoting a forest friend as tyler walker is staying at least till the summer however Grant on loan is nearly done with a view to sign in the summer! How wealthy is Mr Radford is he in the UKs rich list,he seems to have deep pockets funding the club?
Their fans that I have spoken to seem to think they are getting Mo Eisa as well as the above.

According to Danny at todays Press conference, no signings imminent , an offer has been made to Peterborough for a player, but nothing to happen, by the sound of it ! before the weekend. Agents are again not his best friends, some ok to deal with but generally not the best of people. Think we knew that, and it is the Clubs who pay their fee, never understood that one when, I presume, players are signed up to Agents who then tout them around. Should be the players paying their fees, not the Clubs, daft.

And Callum Hudson-Odoi?
Living in Mansfield and having to put up with their deluded fans is brain numbing at the moment. Every week they win they are getting closer too us, even if we win as well. Yes we have some fans that get carried away but the Cowleys attitude seems to have rubbed off on the majority and we seem pretty level headed at the moment in comparison.

If Mansfield keep walker and add the names that have been mentioned above, they should win the league. Any thing less than promotion would be a disaster.

They must be close to ffp.

Terry Hawkridge says he's leaving Notts County.

Apologies if this isn't the right thread - there seem to be two regarding transfers. They would be much better titled "Lincoln transfers", and "Other transfers" for non-Imps players or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he lived in Nottingham when playing here for the first year then moved here and move to County!

Pretty sure he lives near Farman (unless Farman's moved down south now).

Farman was still living here a couple of months back as I spoke to him at about 8.15am one Friday morning at Asda.