I've packed up smoking | Page 4 | Vital Football

I've packed up smoking

Why not chuck them?

Why have something if dont intend using it?

Thats what women do isnt it? They buy blenders and sandwich makers put them in the cupboard and never use them.

Shame on you. :22:

Your right there YJ. My mum has a George Foreman thing and it has never been used and a smoothie maker which has never been used.

"Why not chuck them"???????? Wash your fucking mouth out young man. Jonah ill give ya £3 a pack.

randy.stand - 28/3/2008 10:20

Your right there YJ. My mum has a George Foreman thing and it has never been used and a smoothie maker which has never been used.

Is she lazy then?

mackaavfc - 28/3/2008 10:22

randy.stand - 28/3/2008 10:20

Is she lazy then?

No, she says she is scared of using them. Same as her new Morphy Richards iron she got on the cheap.

Strange my mother is at times.

:23:

Well done Jonah, keep going mate, I gave up New Years Eve 2006 and missed it like crazy especially when in the pub, but the minute the smoking ban came into force made it even easier. have just come back from Rugby Tour to that Hotbed of Rugby (Holland) and for the first time in a long while felt deprived (I am sure it was because you can smoke in the bars there), but fought off the craving and now Mrs FL has given up. As others mention the smell of smoke on people now makes me come very close to vomitting and I am one of those "God what an awful habit" ex smokers. Good luck mate!

mackaavfc - 28/3/2008 10:18

No fucker missed me either.

I did mate, just didn't want to pm you as I thought you might be taking a break and not wanting people chasing you to come back....! Honest!

:14:

I did actually do a search for a "wheres macka" thread, as I'm sure you (macka) started your own one not long ago, and I was going to revive it to see where you were....

But I couldnt find it and I didnt want to piss Deano off starting a new "wheres macka" thread so I couldnt ask where you were.

There, thats my excuse, dunno about the other 100 or regulars on here :14:

Jonah, do you find yourself hornier and your boners are much stronger when you are off the smokes? :25: