Hull City | Page 5 | Vital Football

Hull City

Fair play to Reading they didn't muck about when they looked in trouble -
sacked their failing manager early recruited well in the window and got rewarded with a drastically improved side with a never say die spirit.

They are everything that we are not.
Whereas we did exactly the opposite. Kept our failing manager and let him recruit even more garbage.

Anyone know if Cook is on the pop when he watches us play? He never drops the players who are out of form. He simply wrecks the best parts of the system after positives from recent games.

James as a centre back when he;s been the most creative midfielder for us. Dunkley who's making a habit of slipping on his arse and hacking the ball behind him for several corners a game stays in the team.

Gibson is shit, but i can't fault him today. Didn't make any mistakes but isn't capable enough to help the team at this level.

Players with zero options on the ball because we're defending so deep we set out to try and draw..

Only positives, Windass had a good game. Was running off the ball well, was sharp. His corner's are excellent as well. Always places it in a dangerous area. Thought he was the second best set piece taker earlier in the season when he was taking the odd corner, but i think he's the best we have at taking them after watching him take the majority of them over the past two games.

Morsy had a very good game. He's either lost some weight or has been working on his dexterity he certainly turns quicker now then he did earlier in the season. Carried the ball forward, not the best end product with the final pass but kept the ball moving well.

James and Fox did well, can't fault either of them. Shame Cook wasted the most talented defensive midfielder in the league in a position where he can't influence the game at all.

Chances created was very few for either team from open play. Our goal came from a mistake, we should of gifted them two goals from Dunkley errors. Luckily they were wasteful, then Walton makes another error and gives them an easy way back into the game when they were playing poor.

Could go on and on, but whats the point. Will be the same shit on Sunday, Cook picking his favorites rather the best line up possible. We just need the other team to turn up(Unlikely playing Norwich) and not put a performance in like Bolton to gift us the points.

Didn't create much 2nd half but Dunks really should have nodded that in....they do and win.

Fine margins but depressingly obvious.

It's like Groundhog Day every away game. 7 points from 63, or 4 from the last 54 if you like. Utterly woeful. It's clear lessons aren't being heeded, it's the same script nigh on every fucking game. Zero game management, absolutely zero. I've lost track of the games in which we've somehow contrived to throw them away, you have to see it to believe it. Windarses penalty at Millwall, the clown in goal tonight, the mind boggling subs at Reading etc etc.

If we stay up it will be a miracle with that away form, it's inconceivable we can picking up so little on the road. Still according to Cook it's nothing to worry about. How he remained in post is beyond me, he's so far out of his depth at this level.

So are you happy with this garbage then?

No I'm not. It pisses me off and it frustrates me. But why can't you ever post anything before we go behind? I can imagine you typing your post out before every match and sitting with your fingers hovering over the button waiting for the other team to score.

It's like Groundhog Day every away game. 7 points from 63, or 4 from the last 54 if you like. Utterly woeful. It's clear lessons aren't being heeded, it's the same script nigh on every fucking game. Zero game management, absolutely zero. I've lost track of the games in which we've somehow contrived to throw them away, you have to see it to believe it. Windarses penalty at Millwall, the clown in goal tonight, the mind boggling subs at Reading etc etc.

If we stay up it will be a miracle with that away form, it's inconceivable we can picking up so little on the road. Still according to Cook it's nothing to worry about. How he remained in post is beyond me, he's so far out of his depth at this level.

Dont worry its 1 point gained when we draw. Away form dont matter, In Cook we trust. Anyone who disagrees with what I say talk sense but im going to pretend to be a happy clapper from now on. Maybe being deluded will help my health when it comes to this fantastic team who show fantastic bottle in games.

If people are apparently silent during the game maybe it's because people were watching the game?

If they were giving running commentary they'd have told you it was shite throughout too.

Not old formby. He'll post at any point during the game if we go behind.

Thought Walton showed fantastic character tonight mind, wonderful talent, top lad, just did not go his way tonight, thought the hull players shoved him for the first goal. What a talent he is. He is the type of player we need for this season, its crazy how a little club like Wigan are going toe to toe with the likes of Rotherham, makes me proud to be a Wigan fan!

Our team of two years ago is inferior to this team in terms of ability. But put them against each other in a one off match and they’d beat this lot. Because they had heart and fight. These lot have the hearts of peas, zero backbone and the fighting spirit of cowards. I’ve never been more ashamed to support a group of players. I can forgive lack of ability, I can’t forgive lack of backbone. All of them should be canned in the summer along with this disgrace of a manager and his staff.

They don’t deserve to pull on the famous blue and white worn by many warriors over the years, who made up for there lack of ability with fight and determination.

Get Gary Roberts back in the team! He might not be good enough, but he’s one player that has said fight and determination.

No I'm not. It pisses me off and it frustrates me. But why can't you ever post anything before we go behind? I can imagine you typing your post out before every match and sitting with your fingers hovering over the button waiting for the other team to score.
You are obviously not keeping up. If you were you would realise that you are completely wrong. I’ll always celebrate when things go well. Sadly with this shower they rarely do

I was uplifted after Saturdays trip to Bristol and travelled to Hull in positive mood hoping for more of the same and at least another point - left sadly disappointed.
Baffling team selection, game plan, set up and subs - why change anything ?
Any decent champ team would have strolled to 3 pts tonight unfortunately we are anything but.
Fearing the worst now we have zero fight.
Be interesting to see how many points we would have now if games lasted 85mins only.
Do we have a conditioning coach as it happens too often to be that unlucky