Hull City | Page 2 | Vital Football

Hull City

Terrible first half performance but got a bit of luck - there is absolutely no method in the way we play just hit and hope - but at this point we take anything. Reminds me of Millwall away earlier in the season so far.

The other results are killers though. Fingers crossed for some big favours and we can hang on for once.

So glad we are leading BUT how poor are we as a team! We are lethargic, can find our men with headers,constantly slow it down. I agree our defence looks dodgy but then as a team we are poor........is Windass playing? What an utter waste of space on a football field!, and how can Reading and Rotherham be winning!!! Come on Villa, come on Norwich, for goodness sake.

Christ. Rotherham Reading and ourselves all winning. Seems like a pivotal 45 minutes ahead in this relegation battlefield determine who's going down with the Bowton.

We've played better and been losing, so I'll take this any day of the week.

Bloody awful attendance from them men. I thought we're supposed to be th' empty seats.

Just wondering are we actually losing? God help us if we do,must be the most miserable bunch of fans in the country! Bolton fans are more cheerful than our lot!!

I'm worried very time Dunkley goes near the ball, he's a mile off being good enough.

Christ. Rotherham Reading and ourselves all winning. Seems like a pivotal 45 minutes ahead in this relegation battlefield determine who's going down with the Bowton.

Totally agree...so many ifs. If we hold out and win and tuther 3 all draw we probably survive. But if we dont hold out and lose and tuther 3 all win I honestly think its curtains.

Huge 45 coming up.

Up the tics.

FFS......Powell off injured!!! Hopefully we can hang on in there n sneak another on the counter!!!