Hull City | Vital Football

Hull City

Martinez1986

Vital Squad Member
Next up another ground we seem to struggle at in fact two wins in eight attempts the last being a 5-0 win in 2008 before that way back in 1981 with a pey Houghton brace a
point would be great three excellent

UTFT

I think the key for tomorrow is to stop Jarrod Bowen and Grosicki. Hull are very reliant on those two players for their creativity and goalscoring ability, and if we could take them out of the game, it really would go a long way in terms of mitigating their attacking threat. I think Bowen plays on the right wing, so Byrne's going to have a serious task on his hands in trying to stop him. However, I think the personal battle between those two players will go a long way in determining the outcome of the game. To be honest, I fear for Kipré against Grosicki; the former's poor recent form has been well-documented and I worry that Hull may try to exploit this. It should be an evenly contested game, and I'll go for 1-1 with Campbell and Garner to score.

I think the key for tomorrow is to stop Jarrod Bowen and Grosicki. Hull are very reliant on those two players for their creativity and goalscoring ability, and if we could take them out of the game, it really would go a long way in terms of mitigating their attacking threat. I think Bowen plays on the right wing, so Byrne's going to have a serious task on his hands in trying to stop him. However, I think the personal battle between those two players will go a long way in determining the outcome of the game. To be honest, I fear for Kipré against Grosicki; the former's poor recent form has been well-documented and I worry that Hull may try to exploit this. It should be an evenly contested game, and I'll go for 1-1 with Campbell and Garner to score.
If Bowen plays right wing then it won't be Byrne up against him Will

If Bowen plays right wing then it won't be Byrne up against him Will

:ooops:... the other way around then! Sorry, just me being stupid, of course our right back won't be facing their right winger :rolleyes:.

However, the prospect of Bowen v Kipré worries me even more tbh.

Hull are probably not going to make the play offs but they still have an outside chance if they keep winning so they will 100% be looking forward to and up for this - i dont think they will be complacent or weighed down by any pressure. They have a better home record than us and haven't lost to a relegation battling side since they eneded their terrible slow start to the season.

They are almost the reverse of us - garbage for the first 10 then been really good for the rest of the season with just a couple of bad blips either side of respectable results.

Bowen looked a good player last season but was in the form of his life this season and no sooner had his rich goal scoring run slowed down up Griosicki has started banging them in. So obviously need to keep them quiet if we want to give ourselves a chance - their defence has conceeded nearly as many goals as us so they are vulnerable at the back if we can get at them.

Going to be a very tough - still hoping against hope the law of averages will kick in and somehow we'll get an away win but i don't think we will. Not confident but hoping we scrape a draw. Need Nick Powell to wake up ASAP he's given us the odd moment of magic but overall he hasn't really imposed himself on games like he did in the first weeks of the season - need one of those big stand up and be counted displays from him.

A team who haven’t won away in eight months, versus a team who haven’t lost at home in six months?

**** ‘em. 1-0 Wiggin.

I’m backing the boys to win away at long last. Three points will go a long way to keeping us safe.

Gibson in for Kipre only change - Gibson WTF?! I know Evans isnt great but he's better than Gibson.

Massey left on bench again - why? He's been superb since he's come back from injury.

It was going to be an up hill battle as it is but Gibsons inclusion is very concerning and Massey left out again is a total waste - so much for Cook saying Masseys return to fitness was key to turning our form around.

Please prove me wrong but i just dont get those choices.

Gibson omg! One of Cooks worst signings, so he must be bad to be near the top of that list of shite.
Pilkington FFS, we see why Cardiff dumped that crock on us now!!