Hull City | Page 4 | Vital Football

Hull City

Still makes him a very poor signing. He is dire.

Never rated Gibson at United, or Everton. Was a major pisshead at Sunderland and theres no way id have brought him to our club. Has to go when contracts up. Macdonald is another who can go as well. Picked up wages for sod all for about 3 seasons. Wasters.

This is one of the absolute most pathetic and clueless teams we've ever had. Can't wait until the summer so we can finally get rid of this terrible manager and most of his useless signings. I'm fed up of 1980s hoof ball and slow motion 8 month suicide.

We are an utter embarrassment - Hull have been so half hearted but still miles ahead of us. We deserve to go down - if we stay up it will be a minor miracle - we are fucking shite.

We buried our head in the sand and invented excuse after excuse to justify keeping Cook long after it was unavoidably obvious he was miles out of his depth and we are reaping what we sowed now.

Last edited:
I’ve been watching this team for 40 years and have never seen so many shite away performances. I think we are going down and tbh we have no one to blame but ourselves. Absolute bloody garbage and we gifted Hull both goals tonight. No doubt Cook will wax lyrical about the performance - again.....

There has never been a more spineless Wigan Athletic side since the club’s inception than this shower.

They are worse than either of our last two relegation squads, simply for sheer incompetency if nothing else. We only have a few more points this term seemingly because the division is weaker than it was in those seasons.

Shambles from top to bottom.

Get Cook out now and get Graham Barrow in to the end of the season. Could not possibly be as clueless as Yootha mark 2.

Never rated Gibson at United, or Everton. Was a major pisshead at Sunderland and theres no way id have brought him to our club. Has to go when contracts up. Macdonald is another who can go as well. Picked up wages for sod all for about 3 seasons. Wasters.
Would have given McDonald a game ahead of Gibson. Only kept out because Cook didnt bring him in.

I’ve never seen such a predictable team. You can just see what’s going to happen with us. I’m not actually sure if I even want us to stay up if it means another season of watching that shite. No intention of playing any football. Just pass it sideways then backwards to the keeper who lumps it forwards. You can see the most of them aren’t even arsed. Walton looked terrified every time the ball went near him.

There has never been a more spineless Wigan Athletic side since the club’s inception than this shower.

They are worse than either of our last two relegation squads, simply for sheer incompetency if nothing else. We only have a few more points this term seemingly because the division is weaker than it was in those seasons.

Shambles from top to bottom.

They're nearly all league 1 standard, that's the problem. They should be ok next season in the lower league....whilst Grigg and Power will be in the Championship...it's a funny old game!

Once again absolutely silent the whole game. Theres no holding you back once we go behind though.

If people are apparently silent during the game maybe it's because people were watching the game?

If they were giving running commentary they'd have told you it was shite throughout too.