How old is Apollyon? | Page 539 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Some cracking work just lately chaps. I will be calling in sick tomorrow to allow time for me to read back through this last couple of pages in forensic detail. No doubt we will be reminiscing about this one when we reach the big 1,000.

It’s an okay performance, it could be better.

Speaking of performances chap, Apollyon has been telling me that you have been well below your usual form in trap 2 just lately

You need to pick things up chap as we have other young girthy posters like Basha, Blackgold and JC21 all waiting in the wings for a chance to prove themselves in trap 2

Speaking of performances chap, Apollyon has been telling me that you have been well below your usual form in trap 2 just lately

You need to pick things up chap as we have other young girthy posters like Basha, Blackgold and JC21 all waiting in the wings for a chance to prove themselves in trap 2

Well HE would wouldn’t HE.

Basha, Blackgold and JC? We all know why they’re top of your list list chap - Because you love giving Big Blow Jobs... typical tops off gay bullshit...

This thread is always on the move with some measured and thought provoking posts.Additionally Bert and Mildred have commented on people recognising them down the street based on this thread alone chaps.Apparently there were a number of people,social distancing of course,seen gathered around her bush with masks and clippers! Wow chaps! What a cult thread chaps.

Does she sell sanctuary by any chance?