How old is Apollyon? | Page 541 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

They weren't clippers chap, it was Mildreds old brick phone chap. I found it in my underpants this morning and wanted to return it before Bert made his 0700 call to her. You know how jealous he gets if she doesn't answer within 30 rings

He was delivering vegetables beginning with an S today you idiot.

Maybe if you got down the allotments a bit more, you would have read the rosta.

Turnips next week chap, ive put you down for 2 and half a dozen tomatoes out of his berthouse

Mince and pasta tonight chaps.Chip shop tomorrow morning so will have had a fisH cake prior to the game which will hopefully bring us luck.If we lose them it will be an extra battered sausage instead in the future chaps!

Just been going back through previous pageindromes and found this beauty on page 121 chaps

Was the poPsheet updated with this info?

What a week lads. We’ve finally got all of ‘100% Forest‘ to turn on themselves so that it implodes... cracking work from our village homosexual @AdebolaCornflakes

Now just wait for the Bastards to try and come on here to push this perfectly shit thread to 1000!

I think we throw an emergency triple M to discuss who we block from the thread chaps! I vote we start with HIM now that he’s done his job.

What a week lads. We’ve finally got all of ‘100% Forest‘ to turn on themselves so that it implodes... cracking work from our village homosexual @AdebolaCornflakes

Now just wait for the Bastards to try and come on here to push this perfectly shit thread to 1000!

I think we throw an emergency triple M to discuss who we block from the thread chaps! I vote we start with HIM now that he’s done his job.

You're a cheeky bastard aren't you, and that's exactly why I worship the ground you walk on x

Just been going back through previous pageindromes and found this beauty on page 121 chaps

Was the poPsheet updated with this info?
Remember it well chap....swapping from fisH cake to battered sausage each week due to results.Then I thought why don't I have both chaps! Wow great memories and great fishcakes/battered sausages chaps! Saw Blowers down the chippy getting his jumbo sausage...what a character he is chaps!

He was delivering vegetables beginning with an S today you idiot.

Maybe if you got down the allotments a bit more, you would have read the rosta.

Turnips next week chap, ive put you down for 2 and half a dozen tomatoes out of his berthouse
AC loves his cherry ones apparently chap.

Remember it well chap....swapping from fisH cake to battered sausage each week due to results.Then I thought why don't I have both chaps! Wow great memories and great fishcakes/battered sausages chaps! Saw Blowers down the chippy getting his jumbo sausage...what a character he is chaps!

Pretty sure that was round about the time i became fooked off with the fishcake gods and became an atheist