How old is Apollyon? | Page 540 | Vital Football

How old is Apollyon?

Bert has just been on the blower chaps! He phoned me to pass on a message to that Blowers chap that he has dropped of sacks of parsnips and turnips at his back gate.He tried knocking at the front but no answer.AC or Apollyon let him know chaps, cheers chaps!

Bert has just been on the blower chaps! He phoned me to pass on a message to that Blowers chap that he has dropped of sacks of parsnips and turnips at his back gate.He tried knocking at the front but no answer.AC or Apollyon let him know chaps, cheers chaps!

Old man Blowers doesn't have a front door chap, he's got one of those weird houses that only has a side door. I think Bert got the wrong house chap.

Anyway enough of that chap, did he mention how Ernie is getting on?

Old man Blowers doesn't have a front door chap, he's got one of those weird houses that only has a side door. I think Bert got the wrong house chap.

Anyway enough of that chap, did he mention how Ernie is getting on?
You were correct chap.They checked Bert's bingo card and he didn't have the full numbers chap.By the way chap how is Eric chap?

Wow,wow,wow chaps! Just seen Apollyon on his electric scooter going like the clappers chaps! He had a pair of clippers in his hand and was riding it from the street next to Mildreds. What a guy chap! Helping out a friend with some pruning at 6.50am.Cracking stuff!