Holiday? | Page 4 | Vital Football

Holiday?

The Fear - 29/10/2013 15:04

Vegas on my own, yeah, that would be fecking fantastic! :3:

Seychelles. Noted. You don't have to do the she sells sea shells tongue twister there do you?

it would be no different to anywhere on your own.

the hotels have pools you can sit beside, you have shows you can go watch and there is no shortage of *ahem* women to meet

astonion - 29/10/2013 16:02

Holidays alone are just not good. My wife died in 1996 and I tried going away a couple of times. Went to Corfu the year after. Its just not the same not being able to share the experience. So now just dont bother.

This is very sad buddy, although a holiday in Corfu might not be that great when you are on your own..Yet holidays that give a good sense of achievement would work better.

Climbing Ben Nevis is a good one. The sweat dripping off your nose, the cold fresh air, the silence, the views, the very moment - it can make you feel that nothing really matters(not in a selfish way). It just makes one realise how insignificant we really are on the grand scale. Whereas on a beach alone in Corfu reminiscence would be very likely - which is less likely when doing something that requires a huge sense of achievement.

It's the only time I don't like being single to be honest, I like the single life most of the time and am a bit too much of a loner to settle I think (at 44 I'm not going to change I don't reckon) but holidays can be a pain and also the odd social occasion where it is all couples and then me! LOL

Sorry to hear that though astonion.

Well me and Rich definitely had the best holiday ever in Tenerife. I'm fairly easy to please but it was actually really good. I like Tenerife. I put my French to good use, hotel was full of them!

Prepared - 29/10/2013 16:10

The Fear - 29/10/2013 15:04

Vegas on my own, yeah, that would be fecking fantastic! :3:

Seychelles. Noted. You don't have to do the she sells sea shells tongue twister there do you?

it would be no different to anywhere on your own.

the hotels have pools you can sit beside, you have shows you can go watch and there is no shortage of *ahem* women to meet

with vegas you will probably meet quite a few people that you could meet up with again on the same holiday....

Ive also said that I would come with you on a USA holiday to make up for the last one that went tits up for you!

so you wouldnt be alone, I would be ther.... oh, i get the point

Been to Stails which is just next to Malia in Crete, tbh i wouldn't want to see Fear surrounded by young nutters vomitting everywhere and shagging in every nuck and kranny avainlable in the street lol me and the mrs eyes popped out of our heads when we tried Malia for a night out ffs it was like walking into a gang bang holiday lol with a few punch ups total mental tbh

Thats the point Clive, the fear can relive his youthful days and be one of those "young nutters" again!!

God, mixing with Brits abroad crowd, no thanks! :3:

Lol

Going to order my new car next week, it's in Solihull, so will pop to the travel agent there, they are good. Trailblazers or something. Knowing my brain fog they are called no such thing!!!

Still in two minds whether to bother, can't quite control the brain ache pressure at moment and a long flight might not help. But the break prob would.

Not sure what part of, I don't want to meet people, I want to be left the feck alone!!!!!!

#sadmanonaplane (which you will only get if you watch This Week)

would you ever go to the uk for a holiday?

somone mentioned on here that mountain climbing is good... and its true what he said, its so quiet! The snowdon range is a good place to go.... theres lots of other mountains around there too. The views are amazing and the best person to talk to about this area is steff.... as he lives there.

I don't get you berks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :17: :17: :17:

HOT, relaxing, nice views, don't want to do anything.

And we come up with mountain climbing?! I've got a brain condition ffs! LOL

And no, Paris is full of French, meyouldy would never let me go.

(and in case that is misread, it is said with a smile on my face... you are still berks though! :14: )

you could always just go to the airport, hide in someones luggage when they aren't looking and let it be a surprise wherever you end up :)

The Fear - 30/10/2013 17:23

I don't get you berks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :17: :17: :17:

HOT, relaxing, nice views, don't want to do anything.

And we come up with mountain climbing?! I've got a brain condition ffs! LOL

And no, Paris is full of French, meyouldy would never let me go.

(and in case that is misread, it is said with a smile on my face... you are still berks though! :14: )

Middlesbrough?