HE'S GONE!!! | Page 7 | Vital Football

HE'S GONE!!!

If you stopped ranting about foreigners stealing our jobs and wittering on about language barriers you'd sound a little less like Trump demanding a wall.

I hardly think his holiness has been "ranting about foreigners stealing our jobs" - Simply pointing out in some cases that not speaking the lingo can be a disadvantage, stretching it a bit to say the least.

If you stopped ranting about foreigners stealing our jobs and wittering on about language barriers you'd sound a little less like Trump demanding a wall.
I haven't said anything about foreigners stealing jobs, that's bollocks.

I'm not debating language with you because you aren't capable of debate.

On a day the manager is sacked, the bloke you pick a fight with is one who you agree with on the issue of the day. Sums you up.

Piss off back to your Warburton shrine

Heres Dumbo again, derailing a fred (pmsl) with his 2 incher and dry lyrics. Why don't you just do one you racist?

Here's Pinocchio again. I take no notice of snerts who hide behind their keyboards as they all tend to have little dicks and I am very strict about conversing with well-endowed men only.

Now *******ck off and take your crappy ***H**kes with you

I haven't said anything about foreigners stealing jobs, that's bollocks.

I'm not debating language with you because you aren't capable of debate.

On a day the manager is sacked, the bloke you pick a fight with is one who you agree with on the issue of the day. Sums you up.

Piss off back to your Warburton shrine

I teased you and you had a wee meltdown so obviously I teased you some more Donald...I've liked your posts when we've agreed so maybe just chill out a tiny bit duck.

Donald Duck!

The Nottinghamshire Trump!

What really grinds my gears is that this is probably the most I've enjoyed a season since BD MK1 or Hart. Just absolute fucking lunacy.

Yes he's not been perfect, don't totally love the style, signings have been hit and miss (though how much say he's had is up for debate with regard to certain players from what I've heard) but for FFS he inherented a basket case of a club and squad and has had to manage under intolerable pressure.

What really whacks my pip is that this is probably the most I've enjoyed a season since BD MK1 or Hart. Just absolute fucking lunacy.

Yes he's not been perfect, don't totally love the style, signings have been hit and miss (though how much say he's had is up for debate with regard to certain players from what I've heard) but for FFS he inherented a basket case of a club and squad and has had to manage under intolerable pressure.

Sorted that one for you bestest mate

I hardly think his holiness has been "ranting about foreigners stealing our jobs" - Simply pointing out in some cases that not speaking the lingo can be a disadvantage, stretching it a bit to say the least.

I know sir, it's how me show that we love each other.

Two facts- (I guess, lol)
1. we dont know who Marinakis wants to replace Kranky; but
2. Marinakis does know who he wants and has him lined up before the departure was announced.

Lets just hope its an improvement. ie Jokanovic....

Yep, glad you understood.

Now maybe construct an argument as to why this bloke with no knowledge of the English game, the SBC and who we have no idea if he speaks the language will definitely be a bigger success than the bloke who has just gone

Happy to wait

Is not speaking the language a widespread problem with foreign managers operating in the English leagues?

Do you by any chance have any statistics which highlight English and Non English speaking Managers who have operated in the EFL over the last five years?

Apart from Bielsa I cannot think of one.

The issue relating to knowledge of the English game and the EFL in particular, which you keep banging on about, is a bogus argument; it was inaccurate the first time you mentioned it and it will be just as inaccurate the next time you mention it.

Good managers can operate in any environment; Jardim is a very good manager.