HE'S GONE!!! | Page 5 | Vital Football

HE'S GONE!!!

More managerial experience than Karanka.

Successful at every club that he has been at.

Leeds United top of the league with less resources than us and a foreign manager who barely speaks English with a proven track record abroad.
Leeds don't have less resources than us. They have a good, quality squad built by spending money over a period of time rather than all in one go. Our spent over the three years before this was virtually zero.

Marco Bielsa is an exceptional coahc, streets ahead of anything we have seen in the SBC. And yet Leeds are not promoted yet- they are actually cracking up a bit

His last 5 jobs, only Monaco has lasted more than a year. Has a history of being at very big, well resources clubs for very short lengths of time and falling out with the owner- including ours

Leeds don't have less resources than us. They have a good, quality squad built by spending money over a period of time rather than all in one go. Our spent over the three years before this was virtually zero.

Marco Bielsa is an exceptional coahc, streets ahead of anything we have seen in the SBC. And yet Leeds are not promoted yet- they are actually cracking up a bit

His last 5 jobs, only Monaco has lasted more than a year. Has a history of being at very big, well resources clubs for very short lengths of time and falling out with the owner- including ours

Well resourced?

Braga - finished third in a three horse race in which they weren't one of the horses

Sporting - finished second with a team of kids

Monaco - won French league and reached Champions League semi-final with a net spend of minus several hundred million Euros.

Boo hoo.
Either do the job you’re paid to do or we will replace you with someone better. That’s not just Marinakis, clough and Taylor were exactly the same with their players .

Fuck all the sentiment , he’s been backed so no excuses - again we are on the same points as QPR and Birmingham , throwing away 3-0 leads at Norwich , losing at home to shit teams , on and on it goes .

I applaud Marinakis for this decision and it will prove to be totally correct come the end of the season if as I suspect- the new man is an upgrade on karanka , and knowing what I know of maranakis it will be . He’s not here to piss about in the second division for another 20 years . The mans a winner .

If you always do what you’ve always done, you always get what you’ve always got!

Stupidity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting the outcome to be different!

This is a recipe for failure!

Well resourced?

Braga - finished third in a three horse race in which they weren't one of the horses

Sporting - finished second with a team of kids

Monaco - won French league and reached Champions League semi-final with a net spend of minus several hundred million Euros.

Neither Braga nor Sporting are small clubs zed.

You are talking about 2 of the top four clubs in Portugal. Sporting may have had kids but so did Man Utd in 1995. It depends on the quality of the academy and kids around you doesn't it?

He wasn't picking up kids from local parks and offering the a game was he?

And at Monoco he happened to have the best young player in the entire world.

If you always do what you’ve always done, you always get what you’ve always got!

Stupidity is defined as doing the same thing over and over and expecting the outcome to be different!

This is a recipe for failure!

Well we’re gonna see aren’t we ?
This is maranakis now , not fawaz. Watch his interview when he first arrived here - you knew this guy wasn’t going to piss about .

Go fuck yourself.

If you think that manager who speaks English doesn't have an advantage over a manager who doesn't then you are stupider than you sound

Perhaps you would back up your typical wolf cry of racism, rather than drop the bomb and go running like a coward?

Glad to see the amnesty you signed up for is going well

Listen rentboy one of these days I’m going to come to the city ground , find you ( I have well placed contacts and spies ) and I’m gonna bang a right hook into your floating rib , BING..you’ll go down pound to a penny . And then I’m going to cuddle you until you love me .
We’re going up my son !! COME ON !!!!

Interesting that Janokovic turned down Stoke supposedly because he didn't want to go on a list of possibles. They appoint Jones, never worked in Championship or above league one.

Has Janokovic been told something?

You won't be able to throw a sweet at the Madjeski Stadium tomorrow without hitting an ex football manager.

I see emotions are getting a little hot, but I will comment anyway, but before I do so I would have liked AK to have been given reassurances until the end of the season.

There have been comments about stupidity and doing the same thing as previous Forest owners have done and I disagree.

He has changed completely from when he bought the club. He has probably seen, with advice from others, that this season could be a good chance for promotion and has backed a decent manager in the market. With any business that has been invested in you want to see a return on that. A 7 point improvement on the previous season is not an improvement commensurate with the spend.

The owner and management of the club have therefore decided that they need a change to get that improvement that their investment warrants.

Looking at this without a blinkered view, it is good business sense. You have given one person a try, it isn't working and as the MD / owner of that business, you are entitled to change it. In the world of business, it is the right thing to do.

With the rumours in relation to the hierarchy, we as fans need to separate the player / coach / manager recruitment element from the footballing tactics and game coaching side. The Directors will remain and provide strategic guidance for the club, with the manager responsible for delivering that.

Neither Braga nor Sporting are small clubs zed.

You are talking about 2 of the top four clubs in Portugal. Sporting may have had kids but so did Man Utd in 1995. It depends on the quality of the academy and kids around you doesn't it?

He wasn't picking up kids from local parks and offering the a game was he?

And at Monoco he happened to have the best young player in the entire world.

Pope - I've no idea how old you are, but I presume you were once looking for jobs in your late teens (or early twenties if you went in to higher education) and were getting knocked back from entry level jobs because you didn't have any 'experience'.

Do you remember how illogical that seemed?

Well, it's exactly the same logic you are using to dictate that Jardim couldn't be a success in the Championship because he has never managed in the Championship!

Go fuck yourself.

If you think that manager who speaks English doesn't have an advantage over a manager who doesn't then you are stupider than you sound

Perhaps you would back up your typical wolf cry of racism, rather than drop the bomb and go running like a coward?

Glad to see the amnesty you signed up for is going well

Touched a nerve did we :)

A couple of seasons ago we played Fulham at home -the so called lord was playing for us. Midweek game, think it was a draw . Anyway I was sat behind the Fulham dugout. jokanovic was a million dollars that night , 6 foot 3 , sharp suit , turning around and having a laugh and joke with our fans , I thought to myself I’d love this guy here .. hopefully it’s going to happen .