HE'S GONE!!! | Page 8 | Vital Football

HE'S GONE!!!

From Nottinghamshire Live:

"This was a gradual erosion, the roots of which were intertwined with a rather more dramatic and brief collapse on the east coast, at Norwich, where the Reds surrendered a 3-0 lead as the home side fought back with two goals deep into injury time, to claim a 3-3 draw"

If this was the defining moment then Dias should walk out of this club with his head hanging in shame.................. One Man - One Result - What Bollox!!!

I know the North Sea is eroding the coastline rapidly in Norfolk but i didn't realise it had reached Norwich yet.

Marinakis didn’t get where he is by luck, so I cling to the hope he has a plan that can make this seem a good idea

Having said that he goes through managers at Olympiacos like my kids go through shoes

But he's had success in Greece which, like most European leagues, has a couple of clubs who win things, a few more that do ok I'm Europe and the rest are shite.

No other league system has the depth that the English leagues do.

Angry right now - if Marinakis wanted to get rid of Karanka he should have done so before January and had a new manager in place ready for the transfer window.

To wait until we beat Leeds 4-2 invites ridicule. SOD all over again (except Leeds weren't top of the table when his side beat them!) 7th isn't such a bad place to be after 26 games.

On the other hand...

AK's overall record quoted above, if accurate, is pretty average. Whether he was already undermined or not, losing at home to Preston and QPR robbed us of a top six place we've earned on performances so far. Something wasn't right.

If we get a good manager in quickly, who deals well in the January window, I might feel less annoyed.

Who would want to take this job? Not exactly an advert for job security

He was doing ok...

But he's had success in Greece which, like most European leagues, has a couple of clubs who win things, a few more that do ok I'm Europe and the rest are shite.

No other league system has the depth that the English leagues do.

Common fallacy, if you look at the winners of the top league there's little difference in terms of the amount of teans who win it or quality for the CL.

Angry right now - if Marinakis wanted to get rid of Karanka he should have done so before January and had a new manager in place ready for the transfer window.

To wait until we beat Leeds 4-2 invites ridicule. SOD all over again (except Leeds weren't top of the table when his side beat them!) 7th isn't such a bad place to be after 26 games.

On the other hand...

AK's overall record quoted above, if accurate, is pretty average. Whether he was already undermined or not, losing at home to Preston and QPR robbed us of a top six place we've earned on performances so far. Something wasn't right.

If we get a good manager in quickly, who deals well in the January window, I might feel less annoyed.

We weren't robbed, we're a work in progress which means we'll win well and lose disappointingly.

Just been told by someone who works in W Bridgford that big Sam has been spotted on Radcliffe Road earlier today. Doesn't bear thinking about...