HE'S GONE!!! | Page 6 | Vital Football

HE'S GONE!!!

Listen rentboy one of these days I’m going to come to the city ground , find you ( I have well placed contacts and spies ) and I’m gonna bang a right hook into your floating rib , BING..you’ll go down pound to a penny . And then I’m going to cuddle you until you love me .
We’re going up my son !! COME ON !!!!

That's the most inspiring speech ever made on here

My daughter is 7 years old.

She is about to see her 11th permanent Forest manager
That's shocking.

On a separate note what age did you start taking her to games? My little lad has just turned 4, I'm thinking next season is the time to start him going.

Is that Toms calling for BD III above? No doubt LBL will be scurrying for his BRE account password and joining in calls for the return of KING Billy not that I care one jot

Get ready to spunk up toms ..
Jokanovic has turned us down .
Billy Davies installed as odds on favourite

This takes me back to the Fawaz days-sacking a manager with main substitute target rejecting us

Quite concerned that its promotion or insolvency...otherwise why not keep Karanka and see how things end up this season

Im upset as the next man but he hasnt been right since that interview and none of us know whats happening behind the scenes (except AC)

That's shocking.

On a separate note what age did you start taking her to games? My little lad has just turned 4, I'm thinking next season is the time to start him going.
I took her to her first game when she had not long turned 5. She's been to quite a few since then

Take some other stuff for them to do, as concentration for the whole match is hard but if your lad is interested I'd say get him down there.