• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's probably nonsense but I've just been reading that Kane is considering asking for improved terms in his contract to reflect the valuation of £150m that the club have put on him. It's an interesting perspective. Should the events of the last few months have any bearing on the outcome?

I think Son's recent pay rise puts him on parity with Kane or very close to it.

It's probably nonsense but I've just been reading that Kane is considering asking for improved terms in his contract to reflect the valuation of £150m that the club have put on him. It's an interesting perspective. Should the events of the last few months have any bearing on the outcome?

I think Son's recent pay rise puts him on parity with Kane or very close to it.

We have to do what is best for business. I think kane has another 6/7 years in him. If that is the case we either want the best years from him or a financial consideration for him going elsewhere in that time.

That's that then. I'm fine with that. Lol

Top 5 is on now.

Not exactly sold that this helps us yet....Guess we will see how he fits Nuno's system. If Nuno caves and allows Kane to play Kane's style...well we saw how that ended up. last season.

Personally I think it's the wrong move on Spurs part.

150m for a 28 year old with injury concerns is great business and the perfect time for us to sell and rebuild.

Ok we have him for another season, he will no doubt score another 20+ goals but I don't believe there is any more of a chance of us winning something or achieving what we want to achieve.

We should have sold bought 3 top quality players and we would have been better off.

100% agree

Man City were never serious enough and it's bitten them in the arse now.

I don't think Kane will leave now. Next summer is going to be a completely different transfer landscape and there will more players being considered before Kane.

I understand why some people are concerned about Harry staying but if Man City were never willing to pay what we value him at then it made zero sense for us to sell him.

At last the uncertainty is removed. We know what we have and can look to improve just the weak area(s) rather than try to find 1+ strikers. The upsides are that we have a quality striker and top top goal scorer, a player that must realise that he has to rebuild bridges with the club and fans which means he will be focussed and hopefully a manager who will manage him for the benefit of the team rather than the benefit of HK. The downside is that we were all eagerly anticipating the remodelling of a non Kane centred team and many of us, me included, will be a bit disappointed by that.

My own view is that we either now focus on a fully committed Tanguy or bring in an alternative top quality creative midfielder who will be our link man. Bolster our options in central defence and either bring in a utility type centre forward or bin that idea and concentrate on developing Scarlett.

So we have last seasons top goal scorer and top assist merchant. Can’t be all bad. I also think that this season will be rather better than many of us feared! Onwards and upwards. COYS!

Man City were never serious enough and it's bitten them in the arse now.

I don't think Kane will leave now. Next summer is going to be a completely different transfer landscape and there will more players being considered before Kane.

I understand why some people are concerned about Harry staying but if Man City were never willing to pay what we value him at then it made zero sense for us to sell him.
Spot on.
I dunno what they were thinking TBH.
The rub will be if fancy pants Jack doesn't hit the ground running. Everyone will bang on about all the other talent they have. Apart from the City fans.

At last the uncertainty is removed. We know what we have and can look to improve just the weak area(s) rather than try to find 1+ strikers. The upsides are that we have a quality striker and top top goal scorer, a player that must realise that he has to rebuild bridges with the club and fans which means he will be focussed and hopefully a manager who will manage him for the benefit of the team rather than the benefit of HK. The downside is that we were all eagerly anticipating the remodelling of a non Kane centred team and many of us, me included, will be a bit disappointed by that.

My own view is that we either now focus on a fully committed Tanguy or bring in an alternative top quality creative midfielder who will be our link man. Bolster our options in central defence and either bring in a utility type centre forward or bin that idea and concentrate on developing Scarlett.

So we have last seasons top goal scorer and top assist merchant. Can’t be all bad. I also think that this season will be rather better than many of us feared! Onwards and upwards. COYS!
For me chunky N'dom is the only problem left.
If we can let quality like Rose rot for a year we can do the same with Sissoko and Aurier.
It's up to him and Nuno.
But TBH Nuno doesn't sound that impressed.
I think he will tank.

Good to hear Harry has reviewed and opted to stay only thing I hope for is Nuno treats Harry the same as rest of squad and gives no favouritism he should warn his place in the team like the rest….
Kane hurting his own reputation and pissing off his teammates and the manager has knocked him down a few rungs. I don’t think Kane is going to get the red carpet treatment anymore. Perhaps he will become a better player because of it. Silver lining and all that.

Kane hurting his own reputation and pissing off his teammates and the manager has knocked him down a few rungs. I don’t think Kane is going to get the red carpet treatment anymore. Perhaps he will become a better player because of it. Silver lining and all that.

That is what we're all hoping. A game gets to 72 mins and he gets subbed. Son takes over at number 9 or Scarlett comes on. Then in other games he's starting from the bench.

The onus is as much on Spurs to keep him rotated and fresh. It is also incumbent on Nuno to solve the defensive problem that is Son. Our success this season has been the fantastic defending from Bergwijn. He is the enabler of the other players because of his work rate and smarts. Way more-so than Moura. It's also part of the adjustment that Gil needs to go through.

I'm starting with Son on the right and Bergwijn on the left if Kane is restored to the centre.

But no passengers !!!

I see that Pep has come out & stated he will leave in 2023! It would be interesting to see what that does to Kane’s focus as he would want to play for Pep just as much as winning trophies. City could easily hire a dud manager that regresses them.
In all honesty though, I can see utd going in for Kane next summer. They’ve been desperate for him for years & they would have a relatively clear run as Haaland will be available, Mbappe & Ronaldo will be out of contract if not moved this summer & Lewondoski will be cheaper.

I'm ambivalent about the whole thing now. I'd rather he was gone, but happy to see a result.

If he can continue to be our best ever striker without sacrificing Son or Dele's upward spiral, then all good and top 6 for Spurs.

Personally I think it's the wrong move on Spurs part.

150m for a 28 year old with injury concerns is great business and the perfect time for us to sell and rebuild.

Ok we have him for another season, he will no doubt score another 20+ goals but I don't believe there is any more of a chance of us winning something or achieving what we want to achieve.

We should have sold bought 3 top quality players and we would have been better off.

City didn't offer £150million, that's why he's staying.

I would also prefer the money but with 1 week left in the window (delays brought on by city) and so few decent players available now, it would be folly to sell him at this stage.

I think Levy has played a blinder. We didn't want another Berbatov scenario.