• Leave to other PL team

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Leave to non-PL team

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Stay at Spurs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think some fans will appreciate Dele until they see a spurs team without him in it. Then they'll see some defensive and offensive gaps.
I gotta say the kid is really working his ass off. If he wasn't i honestly believe Nuno would haul him off, or anybody else for that matter. I'm liking the new Dele. I think he's going to surprise a few.

I don't think we'll ever see Dele get back to the old Dele unless we play him back in that same old position. What we'll probably see from Dele is an amazing midfielder, but he won't score 20 goals in a season in his current position. There is too much graft involved.

We will need Moura, Gil and Bergwijn to start registering though.

With Kane staying not sure Dele will play as he has been. I suppose it depends if Kane drops deep into the false 9.

If Son and Bryan are supporting Kane Dele will be doing all of the defensive duties. Especially down the left as Son won't do the graft.

Reggie will get forward to.

With Kane staying not sure Dele will play as he has been. I suppose it depends if Kane drops deep into the false 9.

If Son and Bryan are supporting Kane Dele will be doing all of the defensive duties. Especially down the left as Son won't do the graft.

Reggie will get forward to.

Yeah, I hope Son starts to play on the right channel this season. Japhet is way more equipped to keep us solid on that side if Son or Moura switch off. I also think Bergwijn and Bryan offer so much on the left.

I'm hoping we evolve to 4-1-3-2 or 4-2-3-1.

I'm quite liking the 4-3-3 as it stands. And even with Kane returning I can see Dele staying in his role.

Who drops out for Kane though? I'd rather keep Berg than Moura (until Gil is ready) but that means shifting Son to the right. In the past I don't think he's been as effective from the right which is surprising since he's two-footed.

If Ndombele comes back the system would certainly need to be tweaked. And possibly so if Gio was to come in as well.

Nice problems to have though. The feelgood factor is coming back.

Harry Kane Turned Down New Tottenham Hotspur Contract This Month

27/08/2021 - 12:36 BST

INSIDE FUTBOL

Harry Kane turned down a new contract offer from Tottenham Hotspur earlier this month as he hoped to seal a move to Manchester City, according to The Athletic.

Uncertainties around Kane’s future at Tottenham were put to bed this week as the striker confirmed that he will be continuing with the club this season.

Kane backed up his claim that he will be 100 per cent committed to the club by scoring a brace in their Europa Conference League tie against Pacos de Ferreira on Thursday.

With a move to Manchester City now off the cards, attention has turned towards whether the 28-year-old will sign a new deal with Spurs.

And it appears that Kane turned down a new contract offer from the north London giants earlier this month.

The England international had his heart set on a move to Manchester City at the time and had no intention of signing a new deal with Spurs.

While Kane could change his mind now, the offer that he turned down was time-limited and is longer on the table.

Now, the Englishman is unlikely to put pen to paper on a new deal with Tottenham soon.

I'm quite liking the 4-3-3 as it stands. And even with Kane returning I can see Dele staying in his role.

Who drops out for Kane though? I'd rather keep Berg than Moura (until Gil is ready) but that means shifting Son to the right. In the past I don't think he's been as effective from the right which is surprising since he's two-footed.

If Ndombele comes back the system would certainly need to be tweaked. And possibly so if Gio was to come in as well.

Nice problems to have though. The feelgood factor is coming back.
Gary no matter what we think n see, its certainly getting competitive, great for the team.

Rumour: paratici has refused to bow down to Kane's contract demands to double his wages to £400,000 p/w.

He has rescinded his offer believed to be in the region of £250/300,000 p/w and has no intention of offering a contract now.

The really good news is that City now looks like they have royally screwed it up; Mendes has had them over on Ronaldo, and they're seriously pissed about it.

Their awful negotiating tactics for Harry has backfired completely.

Happy days.
They've not had a good week have they? Throw the Mendy business into the mix & the ridiculous fee they paid for Grealish & it's looking exactly how it is. A stinker of a window.

Brave face & all Pep will not be winning the league this season, not by a long shot.

The really good news is that City now looks like they have royally screwed it up; Mendes has had them over on Ronaldo, and they're seriously pissed about it.

Happy days.
Which still makes me wonder why Kane threw in the towel so early? United always look like they'll go where City won't in the transfer market. I know Kane pinned his hopes on City but United, surely, would have been an acceptable back up plan? And with encouragement I think United would have gone closer to our valuation than City were prepared to.

That's certainly a conversation to be had for next summer Gary. Utd would seem to be the obvious choice or so i would've thought. Probably dependant on the length of Cavani's & Ronaldo's contracts. I believe Edinson's is only a year. So with City without a recognised striker & Utd with a pair of 35 year olds on their books, it looks like Harry will still be very much in demand next summer.

Which still makes me wonder why Kane threw in the towel so early? United always look like they'll go where City won't in the transfer market. I know Kane pinned his hopes on City but United, surely, would have been an acceptable back up plan? And with encouragement I think United would have gone closer to our valuation than City were prepared to.
Kane wants to win the league and the champions league. United haven't done that or looked close to doing so in a long while. As good as their squad current is, going to United would still have been a risk for him.

Happy days.

Well City is still smacking teams around...they will be fine. +10 GD in two weeks...yep they are ok.

Well he has been backed every season since he has been there so it's not like he hasn't had the tools to do so.

He has 2 days to address the CDM position. Utd have never replaced Carrick.

That will be this season's achilles heel for Utd, especially if he tries to persist with the Pogba / Fernandes partnership ahead. He needs a beast in there.